U GOT ME (Special Scenario)

U GOT ME (Oneshot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And seven stars started making their moves...

*JB to Jenny*

Jenny was walking while busy reading her notes. JB saw her and approached her.

“Um~ Excuse me?” JB said.

“Yes?” Jenny answered.

“Um~ could you please help me with this problem?” JB asked and brought his notes out.

“Let me see.” Jenny said. JB gave his notes to Jenny. “A cubical block of metal weighs 6 pounds. How much will another cube of the same metal weigh if its sides are twice as long?” Jenny read. “The answer is 48.” As expected, Jenny answered immediately.

“Wow!” JB was amazed. “Why is 48 the answer?” JB asked.

“If you double the sides of a cube, the ratio of the surface areas of the old and new cubes will be 1: 4. The ratio of the volumes of the old and new cubes will be 1: 8. Weight is proportional to volume. So, if the first weighs 6 pounds, the second weighs 6x8 pounds = 48. That’s it.” Jenny explained.

“What is this? I don’t even understand what she is saying.” JB thought. “Oh! I see. Thank you!” JB gave a fake smile as if he understood Jenny’s explanation.

“You’re welcome.” Jenny left.

*Mark to Samantha*

Samantha was heading to the classroom when Mark blocked her.

“What are you doing? Why are you blocking my way?” Samantha curiously asked.

“Um~ um~ Ms. Pres, somebody’s fighting over there.” Mark said while pointing somewhere.

“Really? Where?” Samantha worriedly asked.

“There.” Mark said and walked somewhere. Samantha followed him.

“Where?” Samantha asked again. Mark stopped from walking.

“Here! Someone’s fighting here.” Mark nervously said. “Actually, there’s no one fighting here. It’s just a trap.” Mark thought.

“Are you sure?”

“Um~ Yes! I’m sure.” Mark said. Samantha looked at her for a minute. He tried to give Samantha a wink.

“Are you winking?” Samantha asked.

“No! I got dust in my eyes.” Mark pretended to scratch his eyes.

“I see, but I guess no one’s fighting here. I have to go.” Samantha left.

“Ugh! What was I thinking?” Mark thought

*Jackson to Alex*

“Hey!” Jackson called Alex as she hurriedly went out of the classroom.

“What do you want?” Alex seriously looked at Jackson.

“Whoa! Nothing. I just want you to hear my jokes, if you want.” Jackson gave Alex a smile.

“Okay!” Alex said and started walking. Jackson followed her while telling his jokes.

“What travels around the world and stays in a corner?” Jackson asked. Alex gave him a “what” look. “It’s a STAMP.” Jackson laughed hard. Alex just looked at her.

“Isn’t it funny?” Jackson asked. Alex gave her a serious look.

“Okay! Here is the other one. Knock Knock” Jackson s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter