U GOT BAMBAM (1)

U GOT ME (Oneshot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Bambam were siblings. You were his younger sister. You were very close with each other. He loved you so much and so did you. He was a trainee in JYP for three years and was going to debut soon.

“Little sis, Oppa is going to debut next week. I’m not hoping for you to come because I WANT you to really come and watch our debut performance.” Bambam said as he emphasized the word want.

“Of course, oppa! I will definitely come. I won’t definitely miss it. It’s your debut after all.” You confirmed.

“Promise me that.” Bambam said.

“Promise.” You said and smiled.

Day of the debut...

 “I must wear a pretty dress ‘cause its oppa’s debut and the fact that I’ll be able to see the other members. Kyaaaaa~ I need to be pretty.” You excitedly thought. You started fixing yourself. You fixed your hair and even wore a makeup. You looked really beautiful on the day of Bambam’s debut. You excitedly went downstairs. Your Mom and Dad were already gone ahead of you. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

“Mom? Dad? Did you forget something?” You said and went to the door to open it.

“What are you doing here?” You surprisingly said as you see Zelo standing infront of you.

“Hi!” He greeted.

“I said what are you doing here?”

“Standing infront of you?” He jokingly said.

You gave him a look. “I don’t have time for your jokes, okay?”

“Okay! I’m sorry.” He said and looked at you.

“What are you looking at?”

“You are well dress up?” He confusingly asked.

“Why?”

“Nevermind. Let’s go.” He said and grabbed your hand.

“Let’s go? Where are we going?”

“You don’t remember? You promised to hang out with me this day, right?” He explained.

“Did I?” You tried to remember.

“Of course, you did! You told me last week that we’re going to Lotte World. You’re gonna treat me, right?”

Atlast, you remembered. “Oh my! You’re right. I did promise you that.”

“What is going on with you?”

“I’m sorry, Zelo, but I can’t go with you. I promise to watch my brother’s debut performance and that is today.” You explained.

“What? But you also promised me that you’re going to treat me on this very day and you should keep that promise or else I will get mad at you.”

You were torn between your promise to Bambam and your promise to Zelo. You thought for few minutes. “Okay! I will keep my promise to you. Its still 11AM. I still have 3 more hours before my brother’s debut stage. Before 2PM, I should arrive in the venue. Promise me that you will let me off before 2PM, okay?”

“Okay.” He replied.

You decided to keep your promise to Zelo. You didn’t want to lose a friend even for the fact that he was your brother’s enemy. You also wanted to keep your promise to your brother. Since, the performance proper is 2PM, you chose to hang out with Zelo first. As soon as you arrived in Lotte World, you rode your favourite ride, the roller coaster. Then, you went inside the horror house. After that, you rode the ferris wheel. You tried all the rides in the Lotte World. You were amazed and very excited. Due to this excitement, you were unaware of the time. After riding the las

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter