U GOT ME (Special Scenario: Final Part)

U GOT ME (Oneshot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day...

The star guys decided to approach the cloud girls. They wanted to apologize for what they had done. You could see in their faces that they were really sorry but the cloud girls won’t believe them anymore.

“Hey!” JB said as he went closer to Jenny who was reading. Jenny ignored JB. She just continued reading like she didn’t hear anything. “I know you can hear me. Please, please just listen to what I’ll say.” JB continued.

Jenny stopped reading and closed her notes. She took a deep breath. “Just please leave me alone. I don’t want to hear anything from you anymore.” She said and left.

“Samantha, may I talk to you?” Mark approached Samantha who was busy doing something inside the School Officer’s room.

“If it’s not about school stuffs, I’m sorry but I have no time. As a president of this academy, I still have lots of things to finish. You may go now.” Samantha said and continued on what she was doing.

“Hey! Alex!” Jackson called Alex who was walking in the hallway. Alex acted like she didn’t hear anything and walked faster but Jackson followed her. She stopped from walking.

“Could you please stop following me?” Alex yelled. Jackson was surprised and wasn’t able to talk. Alex gave him a serious look and left.

“Elise, please give me a minute.” Jr. pleased and was tempting to touch her.

“Don’t you dare touch me. Do you want to die soon?” Elise strongly said. Jr. wasn’t able to talk and slowly put his hands down.

“Minji!” Youngjae yelled as he saw Minji walking. As usual, Minji had her earphones on. “Minji! Minji!” Youngjae kept yelling Minji’s name but she still couldn’t hear him. Youngjae stopped calling her. He got tired and left instead.

“Aigoo~ Atlast! That guy left.” Minji said as soon as she removed her earphone from her ears.

“Kanick, I have something for you.” Bambam said as he gave Kanick a piece of cake.

“Ah~ That’s so thoughtful of you.” Kanick gave a fake smile.

“You like it?” Bambam asked.

“Of course! I like it very much. I like it very much that I want it to throw on your face.” Kanick suddenly changed mood. “Back off.” She said and left.

“Jun!” Yugyeom called Jun.

“What do you want?” Jun seriously asked.

“Do you want to play?” Yugyeom shyly asked.

“Play? Play with yourself if you want!” Jun said and put her tongue out.

The star guys did their best to be able to talk with the cloud girls but they failed. It was late in the afternoon. Classes were finished. The cloud girls went home but the star guys were left in their lounge.

-Star Lounge-

“They are really mad.” Jackson said.

“They don’t even want to talk to us.” JB added.

“I gave my best.” Mark sighed.

“She even wanted me to die.” Jr. said.

“I wasn’t able to talk to her.” Youngjae said.

“It’s the first time she ignored the food I gave.” Bambam was sad.

“She doesn’t want to play with me.” Yugyeom said.

“Should we stop? After all, it was really our fault.”  JB suddenly suggested. Everyone was very sad.

“Should we?” Jackson asked.

“They won’t forgive us for sure.” Jr. said.

“They hate us for life.” Youngjae said. Suddenly, JB’s phone rang. He picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Hello! JB! How are my boys?”A voice from the other line said.

“You? Why are you calling?” JB asked. Everyone’s face was confused.

“Who is that, JB hyung?” Yugyeom whispered.

“Didn’t you miss me?”

“How dare you call me?” JB said and tried to hang up.

“I know you’ll be very happy to know who I am with now.” The voice continued saying.

“What are you saying? Who are you with?” JB continued asking.

“Hmmm~ I am with your girlfriends.”

“Girlfriends?”

“If you won’t come here, they’ll be dead. We are in the old factory near your school.” The voice said and hung up. JB was surprised.

“Who was that, hyung?” Bambam asked.

“Park Taejung” JB said.

“Park Taejung, our enemy from the other school.” Jr. said.

“Why did he call?” Mark asked.

“He got the cloud girls.” JB said.

“What?” Everybody shouted.

“It can’t be.” Yugyeom said.

“We must save them.” Jackson said.

“Where are they now?” Youngjae worriedly asked.

“In the old factory near our school.” JB said. Everyone hurriedly ran towards the old factory.

“Park Taejung!” JB yelled as soon as they arrived.

“I knew you would come.” Park Taejung said. “It’s been a long time.” He continued.

“Where are the cloud girls?” Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter