U GOT ME (Special Scenario)

U GOT ME (Oneshot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sky Private Academy was one of the few elite schools in South Korea for the sons and daughters of the wealthy family. This school was composed of the first class, second class and third class families. The first class was divided into two groups, the star and the cloud. The star group was composed of 7 guys, JB, Mark, Jackson, Jr., Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom. They were the richest among all the students in the school. They were the inheritors. Same goes with the cloud group but they were composed of 7 girls, Jenny, Samantha, Alex, Elise, Minji, Kanick and Jun. The two groups were also popular among students but their personalities were quite different with each other. The 7 girls were very kind to everyone while the 7 guys, although quiet, but they're bully.

Characters:

-STAR-

JB (3rd year) – He is the hot and chic leader. He hates studying.

Jackson (3rd year) – He is the funny and y one. He loves sports.

Mark (3rd year) – He is the shy prince. He doesn’t talk too much but he has this charm that can make a girl fall for him.

Jr. (2nd year) – He is the gentle and sweet guy. Among the members, he loves studying the most.

Youngjae (2nd year) – He has this amazing voice that can make girls go crazy. He is the president of the glee club.

Bambam (1st year) – He is the member with the cutest charm. He is concerned about his appearance the most.

Yugyeom (1st year) – He is the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter