U GOT JACKSON (4)

U GOT ME (Oneshot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were an ordinary girl who loves fencing because you were influenced by your father. He trained you since you were a kid but stopped when your father died. You tried to forget anything about fencing but failed. A professional coach, Mr. Ching, who trained your father since he was a kid, approached you. He enlightened your mind. You decided to go back because fencing’s what you really love. It had been 5 months since you were back on fencing.

“Do you have your fencing practice today?” Your friend asked.

“Yes!” you answered while preparing your things.

“Even on Saturday? It should be your rest day.”

“I need to work hard.” You answered.

“Okay! Okay! But hey do you know a person named Wang Jackson?” Your friend asked. She seemed very interested.

“Wang Jackson? Who is he? I never met him.” You answered.

“You never met him? Like OMG!”

“Why? Do I need to?”

“You should! He’s a member of a national fencing team. He is an ace player. He’s really good... and really handsome.” Your friend started daydreaming.

“I don’t know if you’re really amazed with that guy’s skills or just because he is handsome. Aigoo~” You hit your friend. “Snap out! It’s not time to daydream. I’ll be going now.”

“Aish~ Okay okay! See you later!”

You finally arrived at the training place. Your coach was busy teaching his new student.

“Hello coach!” You greeted.

“Oh! Here you are.”

“So are we going to start now?” You asked.

“Yes but I won’t be the one who will train you this day. You know I have a new student and I need to prioritize him but I asked someone to teach you.” Your coach said. “Hey!” He called someone from behind. “He will be the one teaching you.”

“Hi!” the guy greeted.

“He is Wang Jackson, an ace player and a member of the national fencing team. I’m sure that he’ll be teaching you properly.” Your coach introduced him.

“Wang Jackson?” You asked.

“Hello! My name is Wang Jackson. Nice to meet you.” He greeted and smiled.

“Nice to meet you too. Please take care of me.” You bowed and smiled back. “So, this is Wang Jackson. Who could have ever thought that this guy is an ace player? But he is handsome though.” You thought.

“Don’t give me that look. I know I’m handsome.” Jackson said.

“What?”

“I was just kidding.” He laughed.

“Jackson, I trust you. You can start now.” Your coach said and left.

“Yes coach!” Jackson bowed. He turned his attention to you. “You can now change into your protective clothing. I’ll be waiting here.” He said.

After changing, you started your training. Jackson taught you different techniques.

“So, you know the three weapons in modern fencing, right?” Jackson asked.

“Yes! Foil, Epee and Sabre.” You enumerated.

“Great! First, I’m going to teach you foil. It is a light ing weapon that targets the torso, neck, and groin, but not the arms or legs. It has a small circular hand guard that serves to protect the hand from direct stabs.” He explained. “Watch me.” He said and did the technique.

You observed him as he did the foil technique. “Whoa! He’s really good.” You thought.

“Now’s your turn.” He said

“Me? Okay!” You said and demonstrate the technique.

“You’re doing it wrong. It should be like this.” He showed you the technique one more time.

“Okay! I got it.”

“You’re doing great.”

He continued teaching you the last two techniques, Epee and Sabre. You were really learning.

“So, we’re almost done.” He said. “Now, you’re going against me.”

“What? You mean we’re going to fight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter