U GOT JACKSON (1)

U GOT ME (Oneshot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Jackson were childhood friends. Before he went to Korea to have his training, he confessed his feelings for you. You, too, were in love with him. You didn’t want to let him go but you have to understand that it’s his dream. You have to support him all the way. He promised you that when he will debut, he will visit you. You believed on that promise.

When he arrived in Korea, he never forgot to contact you. He called you everyday until the day of their debut.

“It’s been four years since he left and it’s been three months since their debut. I wonder what he is up to now. He hasn’t call me since then. Yes! He texted me, but whenever I replied, he won’t reply back. Maybe, he’s just busy or... something might happen to him. No~ no, impossible! What am I thinking?” You hit yourself many times.

“Hey! Is there something wrong? Why are you hitting yourself?” You heard a voice behind you.

“Ah~” You looked back. “Nothing, Mom. It’s just an exercise.” You gave a fake laugh.

“Exercise? I haven’t seen that kind of exercise before.” Your Mom gave you a confused face. “Anyway, it’s your birthday on Saturday. I would like to throw a party so invite your friends, okay?

“Oh. Ye-yes, Mom, I would tell them.” You smiled. Your Mom left. “Right! I almost forgot that it’s going to be my birthday this Saturday because I kept on thinking about him.” You sighed.

-At your school-

“Hey! I heard your Mom is going to throw a party.” Your friend said.

“Yes! It will be on Saturday.” You coldly s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter