My Vampire Prince

My Vampire Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KISEOP didn’t left the house the whole day and they both had a good time together. After watching five movies together, he decided to cook her favorite dishes for their dinner. And now, it’s seven forty-five in the evening already.

“So what do you want to eat for dessert?” He asked her. She felt like she’s his girlfriend, but only for today.

“Uh, I want some ice cream.” She beamed.

“Ice cream it is.” He agreed. “What flavor?”

“Bavarian Raspberry Crunch.” She said excitedly.

“Okay, wait for it. I’ll be back in fifteen minutes.” He said then he stormed out of the house.

She decided to wash the plates as she waited for him. She can’t keep herself from smiling. He surely made her happy today. Why can’t they be like this forever? Why does it have to be so complicated between them?

She heard a car stopped in front of the house. She immediately went to the window to see who it was. She saw Jae In getting out of the car. What was she doing here?

She let out a disgusted sighed as she opened the door and went outside. She met her on the lawn just below the porch. “What are you doing here?” She asked.

Jae In’s eyebrow arched. “Is that the way you treat your master’s girlfriend?”

“Kiseop is my only master and it doesn’t include you even if you’re his girlfriend.” She said.

“You don’t know the word respect.”

She grunted. “Jae In, below the word disrespectful in the dictionary, there’s a little picture of you.”

“You !” She yelled as she gave her face a hard slap. She didn’t expect that. Jae In had really gone too far.

She went to her and pushed her. She lost her balance and fell on the ground. She really like to pull Jae In’s hair but she stopped herself. She wouldn’t ever lower herself to this girl.

She turned her back to enter the house and leave this wench behind when she felt her hands on her shoulder and pushed her. She fell on the stairs of the porch. Her knee knocked on the edge of it and she groaned in pain.

Jae In was not yet c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter