My Vampire Prince

My Vampire Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUN HEE was lying in her bed when she heard Jae In bid goodbye to Kiseop. The three of them ate dinner together. From then, she already knew he had told her about everything. He told her also about her being an assistant of him that’s why they’re living in one roof. She could feel Jae In didn’t like her as much as she doesn’t like her back.

She closed her eyes but a knock on the door forced her eyes to open. “Come in.” She said. She knew it was Kiseop.

He opened the door and went inside her room. He walked gracefully and stopped when he reached the edge of her bed.

She sat up on the bed. She waited for him to say something but he didn’t say even a single word. Instead, he looked at her intently in the eye. She met his gaze with courage but as it goes on, she felt really awkward so she looked away. “What are you doing?” She asked.

“I was just trying to read your mind. I wanna know what you’re thinking.” He said.

“The bond wouldn’t work either because of the necklace and you know that. You can’t read my mind and manipulate me because of this necklace.” She said as she touched her necklace. She’s thankful she’s wearing it, at least Kiseop wouldn’t know she’s hurting inside.

He sighed. Then he moved towards her. It freaked her out that she rolled out of the bed on the opposite side. “What do you think you’re doing?”

He laughed. She ran and headed to the bathroom. She pulled open the door but before she could step inside, the door slammed closed in front of her. It was Kiseop who had pushed it shut. She turned around only to see Kiseop in front of her, his arm above her shoulder. His eyes were twinkling in laughter. He was surely making fun of her!

She glared at him but he was still unabashed and didn’t even care. He looked at her in the eye. She wondered what he was thinking. His gaze went down slowly to . suddenly dries. She gulped.

She closed her eyes as she saw him leaned. Their lips met and she was shocked she opened her eyes instantly. He was giving her light butterfly kisses. She responded to him as his hand slipped in her neck. Until she felt his fangs, fear engulfed her being. She pushed him away. It was then Kiseop realized what he had done.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter