My Vampire Prince

My Vampire Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eun Hee walked to the window and peeked outside. Kiseop hadn’t returned yet since he left when they argued this morning. And now the sun was starting to set.

            She sighed as she sat on the couch, her fingers running through her necklace. “Be thankful that you have that necklace. I might compel you to kill yourself.” Kiseop’s words echoed in her mind. The Leiko necklace was her only protection against Kiseop’s manipulation. It was once owned by her father who was the assistant of Kiseop’s late father.

            When her father died, he passed the necklace on her since she’s the only child. And now here she was, assistant of a hot-blooded vampire. Worse, she loved him. For God’s sake, she’s human!

            She stood again and walked to the door. She opened it and the red sunset greeted her. The only way Kiseop can walk to the day was that because of the Rorshack ring. It was their family’s antic ring. It was a silver ring with a ruby stone in the middle which glittered when hit by the sunlight.

            She closed the door gently. He was still probably with that girl he met two weeks ago. She climbed upstairs. She decided to take a shower while Kiseop was out there, enjoying the girl’s company.

           

            SHE was wiping her wet hair as she walked out of the bathroom. She didn’t hear any signs of Kiseop downstairs so he was probably not around. Where on earth could he be?

            She decided to eat something because her stomach was growling. She went downstairs and headed to the ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter