My Vampire Prince

My Vampire Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SHE cooked something for him in the kitchen. Kiseop was just sitting on the chair looking at her, examining her every move. She sighed inwardly. So he wanted to be human for Jae In? That hurts so much.

“So…” She said, opening a topic between them. “How did you do it? I mean, the process on how to become a human.” She asked.

“I used the blood you brought form the blood bank and injected it to my body. “ He answered. So that’s the reason why his freezer was empty. And the reason why the bond faded, coz he’s slowly turning into human.

She sighed softly as she cut one of the ingredients into pieces. Jae In must be very lucky. Kiseop sacrificed just for her. How she wished he made it for her, not for that . Suddenly, she felt a pain in her hand. She cut herself with a knife and red blood dripped from it.

Her eyes became wide when she felt Kiseop moved abruptly behind her. She turned around and she saw again his vampire form. She noticed from the corner of her eyes a cloth just below her. She wiped the blood on the cloth while looking at his red eyes.

He grabbed her hand and was about to bite her when she splashed a water across his face and ran to her bedroom. Just as when she was about to open the door, he grabbed her hair and pulled her. “Kiseop, don’t!” She screamed. “All the sacrifices you’ve made would be gone if you’ll going to bite me. You will not turn into human like you wanted to.” She said.

Kiseo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter