My Vampire Prince

My Vampire Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THE birds’ chirp outside made her awake. She slowly opened her eyes and the bright sunlight greeted her. She stretched her body under the covers. When she turned her head on the opposite side, she was taken aback at the sight of Kiseop standing.

She sat abruptly. “You scared me.” She said as she put a hand on her chest. His face was blank. “I’ll be out.” He said. “Expect me to return in the evening.”

She nodded as he turned his back and headed to the door. He stopped. “By the way, your breakfast is ready.” He said then walked away.

Pardon? Did she hear it right? He made breakfast for her? So impossible!

 

HER heart was overflowing with joy as she stood in front of the table inside the kitchen. Kiseop really made breakfast for her. It’s a good sign, isn’t it?

She wondered what had gotten into him. This was the first time he had done something for her. Or maybe he wants something in return? Given, then what is it? To keep shut? That she shouldn’t interrupt his life?

She tilted her head and wondered as she ate her breakfast, wonderfully made by the man she loved for years.

 

KISEOP watched Jae In intently as she played with water at the beach. Her velvet brown hair shines through the sunlight. He sighed. Does he really need to confess to her what he was? Eun Hee’s words boggled his mind.

“Kiseop,” Jae In called. “Is something wrong?” She asked as she approached. “S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter