My Vampire Prince

My Vampire Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KISEOP felt uneasy as he left Jae In’s house. There something’s wrong and boggling his mind. He remembered Eun Hee. He’s still mad at her for attacking Jae In but something’s telling him that he should go home now.

He don’t know why but he went home immediately with preternatural speed.

 

WHEN he arrived home, he heard a loud thud coming from the unused room. He slowly went to the room. The door was slightly opened so he swayed it fully open.

He was stunned. He saw Eun Hee hanging from the rope with a stool laid down below her. “Eun Hee!” He screamed with horror. He lifted her up so her neck wouldn’t be choked by the rope.

He had gotten her away from hanging and carried her to her room and laid her down to her bed. She coughed but her eyes were close. He’s thankful that he went home immediately. The ropes’ marks were written across her neck. Only then  he realized she was not wearing the Leiko necklace.

He manipulated her accidentally! He thought the necklace was still on her neck.

She was breathing in and out heavily as she moaned. He leaned and kissed her on the forehead. “I’m sorry.” He whispered.

 

HE was making porridge for Eun Hee in the kitchen. He don’t know why but there’s something inside him scared of losing Eun Hee. When he found her hanging on the rope, fear engulfed him. He can’t afford losing her. “It’s because she’s my assistant.” He insisted inside his brain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter