My Vampire Prince

My Vampire Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

              THE chirp of the birds outside made her awake again. The sunlight shone through the window, but she closed her eyes trying to get back to sleep. Her body ached all over especially her neck.

“Good morning!” A voice said. She opened her eyes and saw Kiseop hovering through her. He was flashing her a smile.

“Good morning.” She muttered and closed her eyes again.

“Wake up, sleeping beauty.” He said as he pulled her up. “It’s breakfast time, c’mon. Be good to your master now.”

 She forced herself to stand. “Okay.” She said.

“Take a bath now. I’ll wait for you in the kitchen.” He patted her head gently before he disappeared in her room.

 

              THE scent of bacon and sunny side-up egg greeted her as she walked down on the stairs. She smiled inwardly. That’s one of the many reasons why she loved him. He can cook very well.

“Breakfast is served.” He said proudly when he saw her. She smiled at him and ate her specially-made breakfast.

Kiseop smiled as she saw Eun Hee’s eyes sparked.

 

               “YOU don’t have plans of going somewhere?” She asked. Both of them were watching a movie while popcorn, sandwiches, pizza and chocolate mousse cake were on the table in front of them.

He turned to look at her. “Why?”

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter