My Vampire Prince

My Vampire Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO WEEKS LATER….

           

            She was driving in an unknown place. It’s totally dark and the only thing that keeping her to see the road was the headlight of the car. Suddenly, a deer crossed the road. She stepped on the brake. The car screeched in the wilderness. She unfastened her seat belt and stepped out of the car to see the injured deer. But she was stunned to see the deer wasn’t there. She was sure she hit it.

She went back to the car and started the engine. “Eun Hee,” A voice called her. It sent chills up on her back. She slowly turned her head, only to see the darkness behind her. She must be hallucinating. Suddenly, Kiseop’s face appeared in the darkness.

She screamed.

 

WITH A scream, she got up abruptly on the bed. She was dreaming. Panting, she ran her fingers through her hair. She glanced at the watch and found out it’s already four o’clock in the morning. She noticed a cold wind blowing from her open window. She probably forgot to close it.

She stood and closed the window. She sighed heavily as she went back to her bed and sat on the edge. Why was she dreaming about him? Oh, she missed him. She missed him so much that she wanted to go back to him. Tears suddenly formed in her eyes.

“Kiseop…” She whispered as she cried. She covered her face with her hands.

“Eun Hee…” Kiseop’s voice echoed inside her mind. “Eun Hee…” There it goes again. She looked up and looked around the room.

“I miss you too, Eun Hee. When are you coming bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter