Chapter 9 - I , Jung Jessica , will love you , Lee Donghae forever... And this is something that wont end...

The Real Story...

Jessica's POV

I woke up by myself today , again . I really dont wanna wake up today . It only means that the most painful thing that's gonna happen will be approaching faster... How I wish I'm just a normal teenage girl thats living a simple and pure love life with her most beloved guy . I liad back down to bed and tried falling asleep again , wishing that I'll NEVER wake up...

/

~Zzzz Zzzz~

I woke up to the vibration of something... Humm , what is it ? I turned to my side and found out it was my handphone. I didnt even bother to see the caller id and just answered .

"Yes ?" I asked annoyingly .

"Pretty Sica ? Am I disturbing you ?" A gentle voice came from the other end. 

"Yah ! Pabo Bada ! You woke me up from my sleep !" 

"Sry Sica ! Okay, I'll hung up now . Bye..." His voice started fading at the end.

"Sry Oppa ! I just woke up ! I didnt mean to shout at you ! Really sry !!!" I realised that I had already sat up on my bed , apologising non stop .

"It's okay Sica ! You're awake now riught ? Meet me at our oak tree at 1pm , alright?"

"Alright Oppa ! Love you ! See you there later !" What is he planning to do ? Haizz... How am I supposed to say it to him ?

/

Donghae's POV

After asking Jessica out , I took all the things I've prepared for the picnic lunch and walked to my car.

"Lee Hyukjae ! Come help me !"

"Yah ! Donghae ! What are you treating me as ? Your servant ?!"

"Eunhyuk-ah , mianhaeyo~ Come help me carry this stuffs down to my car , okay ? Plssss~"

"Ne !" I then drove all the way to the han river . I started setting up everything that I prepared for the picnic . After a few hours , i finally finished setting up everything ! Oh ! It's already 1pm ! I stood at the other side of the tree looking out of Jessica . Not long after , I felt a pair of soft arms wrap around my waist .

"Pabo Baba ! I'm here ! What have you prepared for me today ?" Her naturally cute voice sounded through my ears .

"Keke~ Come ! Follow me ~" I bought her to the side with everything laid out nicely .

"Mwo ?! Oppa ! You prepared all this ! Aww~ You're the best !" She took down her mask (disguse) carefully and kissed me lightly on my lips...

"Hehe ! Anything for my pretty Sica ! Come let's eat now !"

/

It was already 7pm by the time they finished eating...

/

Jessica's POV

Happy moments always past so fast ... Im now laying in the warm & gentle arms of Donghae . Can I just stay here forever ? My thoughts were then interrupted by the voice of someone...

"Sica ? Zoning off again?"

"Keke~ Aniyo~ Just thinking bout something ." I gave him smile while pitching his nose , trying to ensure him that everything's alright .

"No , I think you're tired already . Come let me send you back to your dorm ."

"Anyio! Dont go ! Oppa ! Dont go !" I hug him as tight as possible ...

"Alright Sica ! We'll stay here , ne ?" We settled back in each others arms before my phone vibrated.

: "Jessica, it's LSM . You told him already? I've received some news saying that you've been spotted tgt . I dont want another scandal to break out . Ne?"

: "Ne , LSM."

/

Donghae's POV

I saw Jessica looking at her phone aghain . Why does she look so scared after she received a text ? I really wonder who is the one that can make her so scared .

"Errmm.. Donghae ?"

"Ne ?"

"What if , what if , I'll have to leave you one day ?" She asked shakily .

"What do you mean , Sica ? Are you  trying to say that you're gonna leave me ? What are you talking about ?"

"Y-Y-Yes... I-I-I am gonna l-leave you..." When those words escaped from , I felt my whole body frozen . What I could only think of was the moments we shared together ... Our relationship has been going on very steadily , what happened ? Did i do anything wrong ?

"Donghae , Im sry ... You never do anything wrong..." She said slowly as if she can read my mind .

"It's just that , it's just that ... Just treat it as we're not meant to be ... Donghae , listen to me... You're the best boyfriend one can ever have . I'll never , ever regret these 2years that I've spent together with you ..." She paused as she let her tears flow...

"Since you've said that I'm the best boyfriend , then why are you leaving me now ? Why ?!" I have alwo let the tears that I've kept for so long fall...

"Donghae-ah.. Just , just know that me , Jung Jessica , will love you , Lee Donghae forever ... And this is something that won't end..." She left me dumbfounded once again . Before I could even have time to reply , she gave a last kiss on my lips that I didn't respond to and ran away... Me , Lee Donghae , had just lost the only that I've loved the most... Then her voice replayed in my mind , repeatedly...

: "Me , Jung Jessica , will love you , Lee Donghae forever ... And this is something that won't end ..."

Yes Jessica . Me , Lee Donghae will love you , Jung Jessica forever and it won't end as well ... Remember this ... ILOVEYOU .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN:

Hey guys ! I finally updated ! Tks for waiting ! And sry for updating late (?) >< I was really stuck at this chapter ... Please don't blame me if there's any gramar mistakes ! Hope you all liked this chapter ! Comments please !!! ;]