Chapter 8 - The Decision

The Real Story...

Jessica's POV

I turned over to the side of my table and looked at the clock . It's only 7am ... Jung Jessica , you have never woke up this early before . Ohh... I have to meet LSM today ... I can't sleep again after thinking bout this matter. I decided to get a drink . Just when I was walking to the kitchen , I heard someone walking here as well . It's Tiffany ...

"Jung Jessica ?!?! Is that really you ?!" She asked as her eyes widened by a million times , rubbing them continuously . 

"Yah ! Hwang Tiffany ! You'll wake them up ! Yes ! It's me !"

"Okay ! Chill ! I just can't accept the fact you woke up so early ! So why did you woke up so early ?"

"Ermm... Tiff . Remember the time during the Seoul Song performance ?"

"Of cos... Wait . Jessie are you gonna make the decision today ?!"

"Shush Tiff ! I think so... I'm gonna meet LSM today... And i think he wanna talk bout this matter..."

"Aww... Jessie-ah..."

"Tiff it's okay... Go back now . I just wanna walk around . " I held onto her hand and gave her a weak smile :)

"Okie~ I'll go back now . Bye :)" She waved and went back into her room. After she went back , I also went inside my room and change into some clothes before putting on a disguise as quietly as possible , not wanting to wake Sooyoung up . Then I walked out of the dorm to take a morning walk . Just when I reached the nearby park , my phone rang .

"Jessica-ssi?"

"Ne?"

"I'm LSM's secretary . He wants you to come to his office now .

"So early ?"

"Yea..."

"Okay . Tell him i'll be there sson."

Tks Jessica-ssi . Bye ." After I hang up , I quickly walked to his office to find him . When I reached , there was no one at all . Not even his secretary . Weird... It was already 9am , everyone should have came to work already. But i didn't care less and knocked on his door.

/

*Knock Knock*

"Come in Jessica ." Upon hearing his deep voice , I took a deep breath to prepare myself for everything he's gonna say before turning the door knob and making my way in .

"LSM , I'm here ."

"Hi Jessica . I know that you're guessing that I would talk about your decision right ?"

"Yea..."

"You're right . I AM gonna talk bout it ." I gulped while hearing this sentence . He even emphasized the word 'am' ...

"Okay, LSM..."

"Look at this ." LSM then turned his destop screen , showing me a picture of Donghae poking my cheek ! LSM's face immediately turned into a serious one.

"Can you explain?"

"I-I-I..."

"Jessica. Yes , your interactions are sweet and some of your fans like it . But how bout the other comments ? Scroll down and look at them yourself ..." He then handed me the mouse after he said that . I started scrolling down slowly . This time the comments were worse . Some of them even called me a sult , b**ch , flirt ... I didn't realised that a teardrop escaped from the side of my eye...

"Jessica..."

"Sry LSM."

"It's okay . I really don't wanna hurt you . But this is getting worse . Just when you're gaining popularity, you are at the same time gaining lots more of antis. Understand?"

"Yes, LSM. I really do..."

"I know that you do not want to continue but I still have to show you more to help you with your decision."

"N-Ne..."

He typed a few words and showed me a fancam of Donghae & me hugging when 'Sorry Sorry' won ! I took another deep breath before scrolling down to the comments.

: "Okay , a hug ?! I can't take it anymore ! Jessica are you seducing Donghae Oppa ?!"

: "Donghae ! Stop touching  my Jessica !"

: "Yah ! Just stop it Donghae ! Jessica is mine ! Get away fish !"

: "Totally , Jessica! You're making me despise you more !"

Another tear fall down from my eyes. 

"LSM, can i stop reading?" I asked as I wiped my tears .

"Of cos you can , Jessica... I just wanna help you make the decision only... And remember that time when you were the female lead in 'Super Girl'? I arranged that to have time for you and Donghae to be together. That might be the last time already..."

"LSM ! I really can't take it anymore ! Why are you doing this ?! Why are you making me lose him ?! Why ?! He's the only guy I love ! Do you know how hurt I am now ?! Do you think that I'll be happy after I made this decision?! Do you know ?!" I finally broke down , crying and shouting in front of him...

"Jessica..." He hugged me. His voice fulled of fatherly love. 

"Listen , I know how much you are hurting inside now. But believe me. If you don't make this decision , you'll hurt even more. And not just you, Donghae, Super Junior, SNSD and me. I know that Donghae will understand ." He spoke gently with that fatherly voice of his...

"LSM... LSM..." I said with my voice trembling. 

"O-Okay... I'll make my decision today... I'll , I'll b-b-break u-up with him..."

"Jessica, it hurts me to see you like this but I'm glad that you understand..." He held my hand.

"LSM, i've given you my decision so i'll leave now." Before he could even answer, I took my bag and ran straight out of the door with streams of tears flowing uncontrollaby down my eyes...

/

Jessica ran and ran without any particular place she wants to go to. But her feet bought her to a big oak tree near the Han River. She wiped away her tears, picking up her courage and walked towards it. Jessica walked around it and came to one side with the words : "Her Fishy Hae Oppa + His Pretty Sica = Haesica Forever ♥"  engraved on the bark of the tree... Donghae & Jessica carved the words when they first became a couple. She traced her fingers over the words while a sincere sweet smile was plastered on her anglic face. However , that smile didn't last for long . That smile dissapeared and she fell to her knees pouring her heart out . Jessica then cried throughout the day before picking herself up and making her way back to the dorm as she prepared herself for tomorrow ; the day she'll lose her one & only love, Lee Donghae .  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN:

How was it ? Sry for the late update ! >< I was stuck at this chapter so sry ! I think I'm gonna be stuck at the next chapter as well >< Anw, hope you all enjoyed ! Nights ^^