Chapter 2 - Beautiful

The Real Story...

 

Jessica's POV 

Haizz...finally I can have a rest! We've just finished promoting 'Gee' so we've recevied a short holiday! YAY! ^^ All my members have gone out for dinner but I'm still in our dorm...Do you know why? Cause today is Donghae Oppa and my 2nd anniversary as a couple! I'm sooooo excited! Humm...I wonder: What surprise would Donghae Oppa have for me today? He's a very romantic and a guy full of surprises! :D 

/

At the same time, Donghae is also busy preparing for his surprise for Jessica as their 2nd anniversary gift...

/

Donghae's POV

"Kim Heechul! Come here now!" I shouted to my Heechul Hyung from my room. "Yes, Hae?" 

"Which is better ? This one with jeans or just this simple white shirt ?" I asked him, holding up teo sets of clothes.

Today is my 2nd anniversary as a couple with my pretty Sica and I want EVERYTHING too be PERFECT...NOTHING can go wrong.

"Hae, is this your anniversary or my anniversary ? Is Sica your girlfriend or my girlfriend? Don;t you even know your girlfriend's taste? Tsk...tsk" Heechul Hyung shaked his head while complaining.

"But Hyung. Sica is your twin. And you have the best fashion taste. I want EVERYTHING to be PERFECT understand?" I asked Hyung stressing the words 'everything' & 'perfect'.

"Okay, I understand. These two just ," Heechul said while pretending to puke. After ramaging through my whole cardboard, he picked out a simple white shirt with some deco on it and a pair of black pants.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEM_Htx6oBjHydI0kOOr3

"There!" He exclaimed looking very pleased at his 'product'. "Hyung you're the best!" I said while picking up the set of clothes. 

"Alright. I've done my job here. As you said, EVERYTHING must be PERFECT and please don't make my twin dissapointed," He winked at me before he made his way out. "Of course Hyung!" I shouted. I knew he heard it (;

/

Jessica's POV 

I was walking to the kitchen to get something to drink when I heard my phone ring...

~Gee, Gee, Gee, Gee, Baby, Baby~ 

"Yeoboseo?" 

"My pretty Sica~ Guess who is on the line?" the familar sweet voice went through my ears...

"Donghae Oppa!!"

"Keke~ You guessed me! Humm...do you know what special day it is today?" he asked , voice full of hope..

"Ermm...Saturday?" I replied trying hard to control my laughter as I ...

"No! It's not a normal Saturday , my pretty forgetfull Sica...nevermind! Just get ready and meet me at the back of your dorm by 7pm. I'll be coming over to fetch you for dinner...Wear something nice! Saranghaeyo~ Byeee!" 

"Byeee Donghae Oppa! Saranghae~ " I shouted through the phone...

Right after he hung up I ran striaght to my room singing, "Ohh~ I think I;m gonna have a surprise!" 

I opened up my cardboard and took out all the clothes I thought that was suitable for this occasion. After about 1hour of picking and choosing, I picked out a simple pink dress, tied a flower to my hair and wore a pearl necklance.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA8vZm2QPS15fDFnf8iZK

"Done! " I exclaimed smiling at the mirror...

"Omo! It's already 6:55 pm! " I took my small handbag and walk as fast as I could towards to backdoor.

Just when I opened the door I already saw my Donghae Oppa lending against his car walking around , anxiously...I giggled while watching my boyfriend , before walking towards him...

/

Donghae's POV

When the backdoor opened, my pretty Sica just stood there giggling...The smile and her dress matched perfectly...I can't help thinking that she's a princess that god sent down to make my life complete...

When she walked towards me , I quickly straightened my shirt and opened the door for her... I flashed my brightest smile at her and said , "Come in my princess~"

"Keke~ Tks my prince~" She chukled before going in...I ran to the driver's seat and started driving...

Where are we going my prince?” She asked curiously …

Ermm...just somewhere my princess~” I replied , smiling...From the corner of my eye, I saw her smiling happily to herself...

/

After 10 minutes...

/

"We've reached my princess!" 

When I opened the door for her, she step out of the car with her jaw dropping , forming an 'o' shape.

"Donghae Oppa! I didn't know that you own a villa!"  

"Haha...I somehow burroweed it from Sungmin Hyung.." I replied smiling shyly..

"Aww..my boyfriend is so sweet...Faster let's go in now! " She answered pitching my cheeks.

/

Jessica's POV

The villa really surprised me! Even though it wasn't his, he really made an effort in making this dinner a memorable one! ^^ But what surprised me even more was the romantic candle-light dinner inside!!! He said that he asked for help from Hyukjae Oppa & Heechul Oppa...The way he answered really made me laugh! Keke~ My Donghae Oppa is just too sweet and cute! Wonder what would he have for me afterwards...

Donghae's POV  

After the candle-light dinner, I lead my princess to the living hall as I started to prepare for my performance for her...

"My princess...just sit here and focused on the centre of the hall..." I told her, winking.

I went to the hi-5 in the hall and switched on the music...I then faced her and started singing...

You are like a queen and beautiful
I just can’t be without you, girl
You are like a queen and beautiful
I just can’t be without you, girl

I think of what we were like when I first met you
Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands
I thought of you every day
I couldn’t do anything (almost going crazy)

Unable to turn my gaze away
Like a fool, I could only lose myself in you
I want to walk together with you for a lifetime
I will protect you, I love you, oh love

Cause you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you are so beautiful
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

My beautiful, my beautiful, oh oh
It’s fine if time stops like this; it’s fine if we grow old
I love you, I love you, thank you, thank you
Occasionally, when there is a quarrel
I will cry as I kiss your lips

Cause you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you are so beautiful
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

I’ve only given her my everything
I will love you forever, oh

Cause you are so beautiful
I want your lips to belong only to me
Cause you are so beautiful
I will never let go of these hands I hold so tightly

After singing, I walked towards her holding a bouquet of pink roses...

"Cause you are so beautiful , I want your lips to belong only to me~" I sang us I gave her the pink roses and landed a soft peck on her lips...

"Donghae Oppa , saranghaeyo~ I dont only want your lips..I want you...your everything..."She chuckled, wiping off the tears of joy that flowed down her rosy cheeks just now...

/

That night he pulled her into his warm embrace as she ruffled his soft hair...That night, he pulled her in for another kiss...This time it wasn't a light peck..But a passionate one that they wanted for so long~ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN:

How was today's chapter? Hope u enjoyed the Haesica moments! More coming up soon! My exams have finished so I would be able to update more often! Don't forget to Subcribe and Comment! <3 ^^