Chapter 16 - Almost

The Real Story...

They have seen each other in the building so far. She busied herself with her members, and he did the same. They kinda forogt what happened between them. Or did they?

/

"Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Jessie! Jessie!" Her forever loud best friend came running into her room.

"Yea, Tiff?"

"Taeyeon said that we're going to have another Aisa tour!"

"Ohmygod! Really?!" They screamed like they're high school girls and hugged each other. As their conversation was totally in english, Hyoyeon walked passed and shouted, 

"Korean please?! You're not in California or whatever!"

They giggled. After breaking the news to everyone else, they started jumping around.

"Girls! Manager oppa called!" Yuri echoed before they walked out together.

/

Their manager talked to them about the concert etc etc before coming to the main point which all the girls looked forward the most to. Their solo.

"Okay girls. I'll give you the time to choose your solos now." With that, their manager closed the door and walked out.

"Fany fany! Do you want to sing Lady Marmalade together?' Taeyeon ran over to Tiffany. They were practicing the song for a few days already cause it was a song Taeyeon really wanted to try out. They ran off together to another room for practice.

Other different chatters filled the room as well. Jessica just looked at her members getting all excited but her mind is still blank. Thoughts filled her mind. However, she just couldn't think of anything.

"Sica unnie?" Her two dongsaengs ran to her holding hands.

"Yes Yoonyul?" She smiled.

"Why are you just sitting here? Aren't you going to practice?" Yoona started the conversation.

"I couldn't think of anything! Urgh! This is furstrating!" Jessica pouted.

"Maybe you could try a ballad or something since yoiu sang Barbie Girl the other time!" Yuri added. 

Ahh. Barbie Girl... Good times. With him...

"Or maybe try playing the piano or something!" Yoona said nodding her head.

"Ermm.. Thanks dangsaengs." Jessica thanked them as she looked at them skipping away.

Playing the piano. Sad song. How about that song?

One song popped out in her mind. The only song that she still remembers how to play on the piano. The only song that she thinks matches the meaning of 'sad'. The only song she can really relate to.

Tamia, Almost.

/

Each of the members practiced on their own everyday. Finally, it's time for them to show off their solos.

Taeny started, followed by Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Sunny, Yuri, Seohyun and lastly, Jessica. The girls looked forward to Jessica's one cause she was the only one that kept hers a secret.

"Yah Sica! What are you actually gonna perform?" Sooyoung, her roomate, will ask her everyday.

"Secret. That's what Jessica's reply will be everytime.

Suddenly, a piano raised onto the stage.

"She really decided to play the piano." Yoona whispered.

"Don't tell me it's that song." Taeyeon murmured. "That song?" The rest was confused.

Jessica started playing.

"It's that song!" Seohyun shook Taeyeon's arm. The maknae understood what their leader meant..

Can you tell me how can one miss

What she never had?

How could I reminisce 

When there is no past?

How could I have memories of being happy with you, boy?

Could someone tell me how can this be? 

She started walking down the stage as she continued to sing. Memories flooding her mind. She tried her best to control the tears. Not letting them affect her. She a deep breath as she finished the last part. 

I miss the times that we never had

What happened to us?

It was almost there

Whoever said it's impossible to miss 

What you never had

Never almost had you

Her voice shivered at the end. Tears started flowing down her cheecks. She ran down the stage to her members. They gave her a griup hug. She hugged back.

"Sica... Are you sure about ainging this song?" Taeyeon was the first one that skope. She was in tears as well singing her best friend in this state.

"Yes. I want. I want to try. I have faith in myself that I can do it." Jessica answered back. Wiping her tears, give a wide smile. Her members smiled back as they hugged again. 

Or can I really do it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: 

Hey all! I'm finally back with a new chapter! It's been long! Thanks for waiting and not giving up on this fic! Hope this chapter is nice! Please do not give up on this fic! I will continue to update! I love you guys! <3 ^^.