Chapter 15 - SMTOWN Tokyo

The Real Story...

 

It's already 2011. Both him and her were very busy, hardly even seeing each other around. But once he tried to talk to her, she had already ran away as quickly as possible from him. They were like strangers.

/

"Hey girls!" Taeyeon shouted from her room. "I received news that we're going to have SMTOWN in Tokyo! Yay!" She skipped out to the living room.

"Really?! Yes!" The other girls were all cheering along because they always have fun SMTOWN as they get to play around and have fun with their dongsaengs and oppas.

However, she was inside her room looking at her fellow members with a face that is not readable. She used to like SMTOWN concerts ALOT. That  was the only time they get to meet up and play around. (Even on the stage.) Now, it only bring back memories. Everything is a past now. A voice interrupted her thinking.

"Sica?"

"Yes Taeng?"

Ah ~ I was wondering, did you heard the news?"

"Yea. Of cos. So when are we setting of?" She faked a smile and looked at their leader.

"Next week." Taeyeon smiled at her and clapped her hands. Then her face turned serious or maybe worried. Jessica noticed the change in her facial expression.

"Is there anything wrong?" Jessica held Taeyeon's hands that is now on her lap.

"Sica..." Her voice turned gentle. "I know you still love Donghae Oppa right?"

Why is she suddenly talking about this? Jessica looked at Taeyeon with a blank face.

"Why did you bring this matter up?" She let go of Taeyeon's hands and started playong with her fingers.

"I noticed that you are the only one that isn't happy when I announced the news. You are afraid that you wouldn't be able to face him right?"

"Taengoo ah..." Jessica hugged Taeyeon and let her tears flow.

"Hush... Hush... Everything will be alright, don't worry. We'll always be here for you." She patted Jessica's back and reassured her with a mother loving voice.

Jessica slowly let go of the hug. Wiped her tears and said in her angelic voice, smiling sincerly, " Thank you so much Taeyeon."

/

The same news had already travelled to the other side as well.

"Hey guys!" Leetuek called in everyone's attention. "We're going to have a SMTOWN concert in Tokyo!"

"Tokyo Dome?!" Yeshhh1" The other boys cheered and jumped around as they have always wanted to perform in Tokyo Dome.

I can finally meet her! And talk to her! Donghae's face lighted up.

"Boys, we have another schedule, let's go!" Their manager called them out.

Or maybe, not.

/

Donghae's POV

Fans were screaming, and they really are very passionate. I was resting at the backstage waiting room together with the rest of the members. 

"SNSD is up next!" Upon hearing this, all of us stood up and went out, wishing them good luck while I just watched (her) from afar.

"Hae, aren't you going to great her?" Sungmin tapped my shoulder.

"Nah." I replied casually.

"Tsk. Why are you cheating your own feelings?" He said before walking off to Sunny.

I'm not cheating my own feelings. I'm just afraid. Afraid of being rejected again by the one I love.

I took one last glance at her smiling and gorgeous face before going back to do my things.

/

But what Donghae didn't knew was that Jessica had caught him glacing at her...

/

Jessica's POV

SMTOWN  Tokyo had already reached it's ending! Really thankful to everyone that came today! While I was walking around the stage waving to fans, I caught him laughing and taking selcas with his fans and friends. He's still looking as handsome as always. I saw him looking at me just now at the backstage. Even though I long to jump into his arms and hug him. I can't. But I can still go near him right? I smiled to myself.

Walking towards his direction, I met Henry and Minho on the way. I huggged them as I whispered, "I'm trying to get your Donghae Hyun.s attention, help me yeah?" I winked at them and they winked back.

After that, I saw Donghae looking over at me. I smiled cheerfully as I walked over , near him and waved to fans. I saw him waving as well. But he's smile smile wasn't as bright as before. Did I went overboard?

/

Seeing her walk over, his heart fluttered. He looked at her hugging his other two dear dongsaengs.

What is she trying to do? 

He saw her walking towards him, he backed away. She walked the other direction, waving to fans, treating him as non existence. His heart can't help but shatter. He is weak and he knows it. He tried putting on a fake smile, but it doesn't seem to help. 

He saw her at the backstage again. She was still cheerful.

Maybe she has never noticed me.

He walked away. "Laughing" off with his fellow members.

When can we go back to what we were again?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN:

Hello everyone! I'm back! So sorry for not updating! Projects had really made me busy and I had a hard time thinking of how to continue 2011. Yes, I know there is SMTOWN Paris before this, but I really forgot bout that. Sorry once again >< Hope you all enjoyed this chapter even though it's kinda crappy! Love ya! <3 ^_^