Chapter 10 - SNSD & Super Junior's conversation

The Real Story...

Seohyun's POV

"Give me the tv control Hyoyeon !!!" Shouted Sootoung Unnie across the room .

"Yah ! Go eat your food ! Dont snatch my tv control ! I wanna watch Hyukie Oppa !!!" Ther they go bickering again ... Haizz .. so noisy . Humm , it's already 10:30pm , why isnt Sica Unnie back yet ? I'm really very worried about her . Suddenly , we heard the door slam open ...

"Sica ?! Jessica ?! Jessie ?!" I heard the screams and turned my head towards the door ... Sica Unnie was standing there motionless with tears flowing continously from her eyes ! Omo ! What happened ?!

"Sica unnie ... What happened ?!" Yoona Unnie was the first one the approach Sica unnie as the rest of us were still shocked .

"Y-Y-Y-Yoong ..." This was the last word Sica unnie said before falling into Yoona Unnie's arms !!

"Sica unnie !! Come over and help girls !!" All of us rushed over and help carry Sica unnie into her room .

"Omo... What should we do now ?" Yuri unnie asked pacing up & down around the room , panicking .

"Call manager oppa and ask him to get our personal doctor ! Quick unnies !!!" I said to all my unnies while looking at the lifeless Sica unnie laying on her bed . When all the other unnies were out of the room , i heard some mumbling .

"D-D-Donghae O-Oppa ... Saranghaeyo ... Mianhae ... " Donghae Oppa ?! This must be somthing related to him . I must tell the rest of the unnies .

/

Tiffany's POV

Right after we finished calling manager oppa , we saw Seohyun walking out Jessie's room quietly , closing the door behind her.

"Come here unnies , I have something to tell you all ..." She led us to the sofa and started talking .

"Just now when all of you went out , I heard sica unnie mumbling some words ." 

"Words ? What did she say ?" The rest of us said in unison .

"She said , "Donghae oppa , saranghaeyo , mianhae ..." So you all should get what I mean right ?" She asked slowly doing some hand actions . After she said that , I knew what happened . Jessie is so silly . Why did she make that decision ?

"Fany ? Fany ?" I felt that someone was patting my shoulder . It was Taengoo .

"What are you thinking about ?" Taengoo asked , eyeing me ...

"Yes ... I think I know what happened to Jessie ..." I then started telling them everything Jessie had told me . After I finshed telling them , all of them was teary eyed .

"How can uncle do such thing ?! I'm so going to talk to him !" Sunny shouted .

"Clam down Sunny . I think Sica just dont want us to worry about her . " Yuri replied , trying to keep back her tears ... Just when we were all talking , Hyoyeon received a call .

"Girls , Eunhyuk Oppa said that they are coming over to our dorm now ." We all turned to face her , wide eyed .

"Okay . We have to discuss bout this matter together ." Taengoo nodded her head in agreement .

/

Donghae's POV

When I reached back to the dorm , everyone was busy doing their own stuff . I quickly closed the door and went back into my room . No one was back inside . I went to one corner of the room and took out a blue box . I pulled out one of the sheets of paper and stared at it .

Title : Dedicated to my one & only , Pretty Sica . Suddenly , a teardrop dropped onto that piece of paper .

"Yah ! Donghae Hyung ! You're back already ?! Come out for supper ! Wookie baked some cookies !" Kyuhyun flung open the door , shouting .

"Donghae Hyung ?" I quickly wiped away my tears and kept the paper away into the box when I felt him approaching closer and closer . 

"Arraso ! Coming sson !" I flashed a fake amile at him  before turning my back at him .

"Donghae Hyung ? Are you really okay ? Your eyes are red .." He asked trying to make me face him .

"Yah , Kyu ! When did you become so caring ? Has Seohyun made you like this ?" I said , hoping to make him forget bout my red eyes .

"Somehow..." He blushed a little thinking bout Seohyun . "But hyung , are you trying to change the topic ? I dont care , I'm calling Tuekie & Hyukie Hyung to come ."

"Kyu ah !!!"

/

Leetuek's POV

We were busy trying out the cookies Wookie had made when I heard someone calling me .

"Tuekie Hyung ! I think Donghae Hyung is hiding something from us ! His eyes are red but he doesnt want to tell me bout it ." Kyu came to us , shouting .

"Yah ! How can that fish keep things from us ?! Eunhae has NO secrets !!" Eunhyuk went screaming before I even had time to reply .

"Come , I think we better go and ask him ." Yesung suggested before leading all of us into Donghae's room .

"Hae ! What exactly happened ?!" Sungmin was somehow over reacting as he was jumping on Donghae's bed .

"Yeah ! What happened ?! If you continue hiding , you won't be part of Super Junior anymore !" I shouted in his face , hoping to make him tell .

"Just STOP IT GUYS ! And whatever ! I dont care ANYMORE ! Not part of Super Junior anymore ? Okay ! I've already lost Sica . The only girl that I really love . Do any of you here really understand how I'm feeling now ?!?! Huh ?! Now , I have NO Super Junior , NO Sica . Great . Real great . ALL GONE . Now , LEAVE ME ALONE !" He pusked us all out & slammed the door , locking it . His act left us all dumbfounded .

/

Heechul's POV 

I cant believe my twin , Sica , really left him ! She loved him so much ! There must be some reasons for her to make such a decision .

"Chulie , do you know why Jessica madesuch a decision ?" Eunhyuk asked me , worriedly .

"I really dunno . Maybe SNSD would know ..." I wondered off .

"Yeah ! We could go and ask SNSD bout it !" Sungmin suggested .

"Okay ! I'll call Hyoyeon to tell her now ." Eunhyuk took out his handphone and started calling Hyoyeon before we made our way to SNSD's dorm .

/

Super Junior reached SNSD's dorm a few minutes later . Leetuek rang the door bell that was opened by Taeyeon .

"Annyeong oppas ." SNSD greeted them in a soft voice .

"Try keeping your voice down , oppas . Jessie just fainted ." Tiffany said to all their Super Junior oppa . Hearing the word 'fainted' , Super Junior was feeling very shocked . Now , they knew that Donghae wasnt the only one suffering .

"So girls , you all should know the reason why we're here , right ?" Shindong started the conversation .

"Ne . And pls , I just want you all to know that Sica has her own reasons for doing this . Don't blame her ." Hyoyeon explained .

"Yea ... It's all my uncle's fault ." Sunny added .

"Ohh... No wonder ." SJ agreed ..

"Haizz , now Jessica fainted and Donghae locked himself in the room ." Heechul sighed .

"Really ?! Why is Donghae Oppa like this ?" Yoona suddenly voiced out . There was an awkward slience after this ...

"So , how is Sica now ?" Kyuhyun asked to break the awkwardness .

"Still not awake yet . We're currently waiting for our manager oppa & personal doctor to reach here ." Seohyun replied calmly .

"Then I think  we better get going already . Take care of Sica and yourselves , okay ? Do tell us when Sica  is awake ." Siwon checked his watch before telling the girls .

"Okay , Siwon oppa ! Keep us posted of Donghae oppa as well . Annyeong !" With that , SNSD sent Super Junior out and waved goodbye .

/

However , what SNSD and SJ didnt knwo was that Jessica had already woken up . She had also overheard their whole conversation . When she knew that Donghae had locked himself in his room , she felt her heart ache . She really didnt expect the break up to hurt Donghae so badly .

"Donghae-ah ... Pls dont torture like yourself like this . It hurts you , but it hurts me more . Do you know ?" Jessica looked up into the night sky hoping that her words would be able to reach Donghae ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN : 

Hi people ! Here's an update for you guys ! I know that it's been wuite long since I updated ! Sry ! I was quite stuck and had some problems updating . Pls understand . Will be moving on to 2010 next chapter ! Pls look out ! And tks for all the comments and new subcribers ! Continue commenting !!! ^^