Chapter 5 - Can anyone help me ?

The Real Story...

Jessica's POV 

Yay! Today is another holiday! Same... I'm left alone in the dorm again today... Haizz... All because I've waken up late. Sica, you're really a sleepyhead. Humm...what should I do now? Ah~ Let's see some fan cams for our concert! 

-After 5 min-

Is this a fan cam of my solo? Okay! Let's see.. Oh! This is the one with Donghae Oppa! Let's see the comments now...

"Nice performance! Haesica~ <3" Keke~ A shipper :)

"Why is this b**ch always clinging onto Donghae Oppa?! I think she literally begged Donghae Oppa to perform this damm performance with her -.-lll " An anti... :(

"Just f**k off Jessica! You're not for Donghae -.-lll Can you just stop acting so flirty?" One more? Am I really this hated with Donghae Oppa?

"Argh... Why is Donghae here again? Jessica is supposed to be with me! I hate Donghae!" This time its a Donghae anti... I juat wanna be with someone I love. Is it really this difficult? Or maybe LSM is right...

-Flashback-

"Jessica? It's LSM here. I have something very serious to tell you."

"Yes LSM. What do you wanna say?"

"It's about you & Donghae..." His voice starting fading when he mentioned 'Donghae'...

"Ermm...okay" I gulped.

"You know that Super Junior is really getting popular this year cos of 'Sorry Sorry' right? And SNSD is also gaining lots of attention cos of 'Gee' & 'Genie' as well, correct?"

"Yea...I know... But what does it have to do with Donghae & me?"

"Both of you are not supposed to be dating cos of your contracts. But I allowed both of you to date cos I can see that you are really in love with each other and you both of you are one of my fav trainees..." He paused for a while before continuing.

"However, Donghae's popularity is realy incresing very fast... And you have gained lots of male fans recently... If you continue to have interactions, it's just gonna spoil your images and I dont want this to happen. Do you understand?" He asked with concern.

"Yes. So you're just asking us to not do any interactions on stage, right?"

"No, Jessica. Not just that. I wanted both of you to..."

"To what, LSM? What are you thinking of?"

"To..to...Br...break...up..." He stuttered.

"Why..why..LSM, why? Since you know that we love each other alot... Why did you say this?" I was on the verge of breaking down.

"It's for your own good, Jessica.. Not just yours... His, Super Junior's and SNSD's... If you really insist not to, just go and see some of your videos and you will understand."

"B-b-but..."

"Sry Jessica. I have to go now. Bye."

I hung up right away. Breaking down, hugging my knees burying my head in them...

-End of Flashback-

This is the real reason I woke up late. And it is not a holiday today. I just faked that I was sick to get a day's rest, thinking bout this issue. Maybe LSM is right... It's for my own good, OUR own good... But what I didn't know was that I'm already crying...

/

Donghae's POV

I met SNSD outside SME building today. But no sign of Sica... Humm... Where is she? 

"Sunny-ah!"

"Ne, Oppa!"

"Where's Sica?"

"Don't you know? She's sick today so she took a day's rest. She didn't tell you?"

"Really? Yea.. She didn't tell me.. Anyway, kamsaminda!"

"No problem. Annyeong~!"

Sica is sick? How is she now? Since there's still time, I'll just make a quick visit.

/

As SNSD's dorm is quite near SME building, Donghae reached there in less than 10 minutes...

/

Jessica's POV

Suddenly, just when I was drying my tears, I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly straightened my clothes and acted like nothing happned. After I opened the door, what shocked me was that it was Donghae Oppa!

"Sica-ah~" He walked in embracing me in his warm arms...

"How are you? Sunny told me that you're sick. Why didn't you tell me?" He looked down at me but all I could afford was only a weak smile...

"Omo..you look really pale and weak.. Your eyes are red too. Are you really okay?" He asked worridly, cupping my face.

"Of cos, Oppa! Don't worry! I'm already feeling much better after seeing you!" I exclaimed, trying to sound as cheerful as possible.

"Aww~ My Sica is so cute! Here's a prize for you!" He then pulled me close him and pkanted a peck on my forehead...

"Okay! I gonna go now! Take care! Just call me if anything happens!"

"Okie, Oppa! Love ya! Annyeong!" A big smile was plastered onmy face when I said that.

After I closed the door, I leaned back on the door and sat down on the floor..

"How can I set my heart to leave this guy that I love with all my whole? Can anyone tell me what to do?" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------