Chapter 17 - Y.

The Real Story...

AN ; Hi guys. Please read the message the I will be writing at the end of this chapter. Thankyou.


" Guys! Gather now! I've got good news! " The whole super junior gathered after hearing their leader's voice.

" I've got tickets for the girls' concert in Seoul! "

" I want to go! "

" I want to go! "

Chatters were heard all over the dorm after what the leader said. Everyone was super excited and happy. Especially Donghae because he finally gets to see his Sooyeon on stage again.

" First or second night? " Finally Donghae spoke.

" The second. ( I forgot the date that they went sorry! ) And I only got two tickets. " Leetuek announced again.

" Damn. " Curses were heard all over the dorm this time. After they all calmed down, Donghae spoke again.

" I'm free on that day. I can go. " Everyone didn't think that he would want to go. But, no one knows how happy Donghae is inside.

/

Donghae's POV

Finally, I'll be able to see my Sooyeon on stage again. Yes, I know I'm sounding selfish but I really do believe that she still loves me and of course, I still love her. I got a request from our company for me to compose a song for our fifth album and maybe I can get my inspiration from this concert.

" Donghae-ah! Let's go! "

/

They arrived at the concert venue and entered by the back door. Right to the backstage to visit the girls.

" Surprise! ' Leeteuk walked ahead and opened the door, walking in with Donghae following behind.

" Teukie Oppa! Donghae oppa! You all came! " The girls hurried over and gave each of them a hug. Donghae counted but he still can't find Jessica.

" Fany-ah, where's Sica? "

" She's in the other room oppa. "

Donghae muffled a " Thanks Fany, " before hurrying his way to the other room. Before he could even reach there, he saw a girl with srage costume, walking out from the room and locking the door behind her. He smile. It was his Sooyeon, his Jessica.

" Hi Sica! " He greeted, trying to sound as lively and happy as ever.

" Annyeong Oppa! You came! " She too, tried her best to sound lively.

" Err, all the best! "

" Thanks Oppa! " She then walked quickly past him. And all he can do is watch her beautiful back as she walked.

When can we ever get back together like before again?

/

Soon, the concert started. The boys bid farewell to the girls as they started making their way to their places. The cocnert started off well with him cheering like a legit fanboy for the girls and of course, Jessica.

And then, suddenly the lights darkened. A piano came up. All of them thought that the piano was for Seohyun's solo. But, a soft and lovely voice came out through the sound system. He reconigzed the voice. It was Jessica's.

The spotlight focused on her, showing her playing the piano. The long dress was just the right fit for her, showing off her prefect bodyline. He found himself falling deep for her again with her sweet voice melting him.

The lyrics seem to relate to their relationship so much. Even though it was in english and he didn't quite understand it, but at least he understands " Never almost had you. " As she finishes her last line, she looked down and their eyes met. And, for that one second, she saw his watery eyes and he saw hers.

/

He didn't went to visit the girls after the concert but went back immediately giving the excuse " I'm just tired. " Of course, he took a glance of Jessica before walking off.

Once he reached the dorm, he headed to his room and shut the door before taking out a blue notebook. He flipped to a page, took out a pen and started writing non-stop. Yes, he's writing a song.

~ Flashback ~

Lee Soo Man called Donghae into his office.

" Donghae, I believe you have already recieved the request for writing a song for Super Junior's new album right? "

" Yes. But I can't seem to think of anything these few days ... "

" I know you can do it Donghae. " Lee Soo Man patted his shoulder and gave him a wink before sending him out of his office.

~ End of flashback ~

I'm a fool to have made you crySences of her crying when they broke up appeared in his head.

Letting you go because I was lacking. He thought about how he didn't hold on to her when she left.

Forgive me for trying to erase you. His actions last few months flashed in his mind.

Please, so that I can breathe again. The times when he felt like dying after losing her came to him again.

He closed the notebook and decided to start filling in the rest of the lyrics the next day as all the flashbacks tired hm. Donghae closed hs eyes thining about the title of the song. Then suddenly, an idea came to his mind.

Y.

Donghae wrote that down on the top of the page. Suddenly, Siwon came in.

" Donghae-ah! Dinner time! " Siwon shouted while taking a glance of what Donghae's writing because he reconigzed the blue notebook. " Y? Don't tell me it's Yoona ... "

" Aniyo! " Donghae quickly shook his hands.

" Hahahah! Just joking! Then what does it means? " Siwon laughed.

" Y = Why. Go figure it out yourself. It's engrish. " Donghae giggled and ran out of the room leaving Siwon confused and scratching his head.

Why did you leave me? Did I did something wrong? Just remember, no matter what happens, I would still be here waiting for you. For you, to come back to me.


AN:

Do you all miss me? :p I'm finally back! Thanks alot for all of your undying support and not unsubcribing to this fic. And most importantly, thanks for waiting for me.I really appericate all of this. :') But, since I'll be getting much busier next year, do any of you by chance want be to discoutinue this fic and transfer to writing one shots? Please tell me by commenting! Thank you all once again. I will respect all of your comments and try to reply every one of them! All your comments really light up my day and give me engry to continue as a author here. And I love you all! <3