Chapter 7 - Super Girl

The Real Story...

Donghae's POV 

I heard that the female lead for today's MV is Jessica! Yay! Wonder how she'll look like... Oh! There's gonna be a male lead as well! I'll go ask the director to let me be the male lead so that I can have interactions with Sica!

"Okay! I'll tell you what the MV would be about now! The male lead will have to act nerdy at first and try get close to the female lead at a party. However, gets rejected. At the end, the male lead will transform and become very cool and handsome. Then the female lead accepts him and everyone will gather at the center and dance together. Alright?"

"Alright!" 

"Since everyone is alright, now, choose the male lead." With that, the director walked away.

"So who wants to be the male lead?" Siwon asked.

"Me!' I shouted.

"You?! How can you act nerdy?" Henry pointed at me.

"See?" I put on one pair of glasses and start acting like a dork. However, the female staffs started screaming. Some even shouted, 

"Donghae-ssi! That's cute and not nerdy!"

"Yea! Who would bear to reject you?!" Upon hearing those comments, I stopped.

"Ermm... Lets put it to a vote." Ryeowook suggested. Everyone agreed. Just then Kyuhyun came towards me and put his hand on my shoulder,

"Hyung, I know the reasone why u want to be the male lead. So I vote..... Han Geng to be the male lead!" He then started ROFL-ing. The rest then went over to Kyuhyun asking him the reason, why. After they knew it, ALL of then chose Hann Geng! Haizz... What can I still do?"

/

Jessica's POV

After I reached the shooting place, the director told me that the scence was at a party. So i choose a red, short party dress. Then i sat down chatting with some female staffs.

"Sica-ah!" A familiar voice went through my ears. Before I could even turn around, I was back hugged and carried by someone off my seat! My famous dolphin scream shouted through the WHOLE studio!

"Sica! Calm down! It's me!" The person put me now and turned me around. It was Donghae Oppa! 

"Yah! Oppa! You scared me!" I exclaimed, hitting his chest continuously.

"Okay, okay! Sry! I just missed you!" He held both of my wrist, trying to stop me.

"Okie~ I'll stop :) I miss you too~" I stopped hitting him and hugged him.

"Keke~ Come closer, Sica." I went closer and he suddenly kissed my lips! Everyone was shocked! 

"Omo! Donghae Oppa! How can you do this! There are staffs here!" I whispered to him.

"Don't worry. They won't spread. Don't you believe your own boyfriend?"

"I believe you!" I said, pitching his nose.

"Yah, yah! Stop flirting!" Siwon & Kyuhyun came over, shouting. "We're starting soon!"

/

When the part came for all of us to gather at the center and dance, I was supposed to dance beside Han Geng Oppa at the side cos he's the male lead. But when SJM gathered first, Donghae Oppa signaled me to dance beside him! I obviously went beside him :) When I was supposed to do some y waves, I was supposed to be doing them to Han Geng Oppa. However, I forgot and did them to Donghae Oppa! That caused an NG. We finished the shoot at around 8pm. Donghae Oppa thus sent me back to the dorm.

/

~So won ne balehbwa, I'm genie for your wish~

"Yoboseoyo?"

"Jessica, it's LSM." Hearing the words 'LSM', I quickly went into my room.

"Ne."

"Come to my office tomorrow. I have something to talk to you about."

"N-N-Ne. Annyeong." I hung up straight away after that. Omo... Jung Jessica... The time has come for you to make a decision. LSM, pls dont make me lose him... Pls dont... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: 

Okie! How was it? :) The next chapter will be LSM's conversation with Jessica!!! Still raking my brain on how I''m supposed to be writing it. Leave some suggestions to help me! :) I'll proceed to 2010 soon, and then 2011!! Keke~ Love you guys! ^^