Chapter 6 - Seoul Song

The Real Story...

Donghae's POV

We're gonna be performing 'Seoul Song' today! Hehe~ SNSD is performing 'Genie' now and omo... She is just too hot... No wonder she gained so many male fans... But no matter what, no one can ever take her away from me :) Ah~ They've finished performing already! 

"Sica-ah!" I called out to. her. But surprisingly, she didn't answer. I went towards her and patted her shoulder.

"Sica-ah! You heard me?!" 

"Oh! Donghae Oppa! Sry, I was just thinking bout something just now." 

"I thought you forgot bout me..." I slightly pouted my lips, pretending that I was sad.

"Aigoo.. It's not that. You're the best boyfriend one can have. How can I can forget you?" She oinched my cheeks before giving me a big hug.

"Keke~ I feel much better. But what bout this?" I asked, pointing to my lips.

"Yah! There're so many people here!" She slapped my arm.

"Ouch..."

"Sry, did I hit too hard?" She asked with concern, rubbing my arm.

"Of cos not1 Don't you know that your boyfriend is very muscular?"

"Yah! Stop that! But I know you're muscular :)" She smiled shyly to herself after saying that.

"Super Junior get ready now!" Our manager shouted.

"Bye Oppa!" She waved giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Sica, annyeong!"

/

Jessica's POV 

After Donghae Oppa went away, I took a seat and started drinking some water, preparing for our 'Seoul Song' performance. These few days, I've been thinking bout LSM's call and the comments I read recently. Should I really leave him? Or should I tell him bout this matter? LSM hadn't called me back after 3days already. Is he planning anything? Pls don't... I really love this guy alot. I can even give up my life for him. How can I live without him? Just when I was deep in thought, I heard someone calling me, 

"Jessi... Jessi.."

"Oh, Tiff... Anything?"

"Seohyun asked me to tell you that you all will be up in 15min time, so get ready now :)"

"Okay, tks~" I smiled at her.

"Ermm... Jessi?" She asked worridly, taking a seat beside me.

"Yes?"

"I've discovered thatyou are always in deep thought these few days ... Even though you always zone off, but this is the first time you fall into such deep thoughts... Something must have happened, right?"

"Tiff, you really understand me.. Haizz... Can I ask you something?" 

"Of cos, Jessi."

"I have to make a decision that would hurt me alot. But that decision of mine is for my own good... OUR own good... I really don't know what to do..." I looked down , realising that I was crying...

"Jessi, don't cry.. I guess it's about Donghae also right? You still have to perform 'Seoul Song' so just forget bout it and do you best, okay? 

"Okay :)" I wiped my tears and looked at my best friend, smiling.

"Get ready girls!" Upon hearing the call, I waved goodbye to Tiffany and made my way to Seohyun.

/

"Later stand next to me when we're on stage!" Donghae Oppa winked at me before lettinggo of my hand and walked towards the stage...

What is he intending to do? LSM said that... Haizz...I have tto forget bout it now! I smiled my brightest smile that I can and walked towaards the position that Donghae Oppa had left for me.

The mics today are very weak so I have to sing louder. Just when I was singing my line, Donghae Oppa suddenly turned towards me and poked my cheek! I was smiling so happily that I can't even pronouce my words properly! Donghae-ah~ Every little thing you do just mkaes my heart beat faster and go crazier bout you each minute! Finally, I finished my line! I didn't realised that I was still smiling! I saw that I had actually blushed a little as well. When I turned my head around, I saw Donghae Oppa smiling while singing his line. After he finished, I whispered into his ear, 

"You'll get a present later~!"

/

Donghae's POV 

Yay! A present! Humm... what will she give me? I was thinking all about it that I forgot that I was supposed ti be singing the last part of the song with Sica! Pabo Hae! After we went to the backstage, I back hugged Sica, asking for my present.

"No! No present for you!" She glared at me with her icy, cold stare that made me fall for her more~

"Why?" I asked with my puppy eyes.

"Yah! Stop that! All because you forgot to sing the little duet with me!" She crossed her arms and pouted cutely.

"Aigoo... Is my pretty Sica angry? I was thinking bout my present so I forgot... So where isit?"

"Keke~ Okay. Here you go!"

She then kissed me on the lips in front everyone! 

"Eww~ All my goosebumps are up already!" Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon said it together causing them to blush.

/

Jessica's POV

2days after the 'Seoul Song' performance, I received a request to appear in SJM's 'Super Girl' MV! Yay! I'll get to be with Donghae Oppa! But the weird thing is that LSM was the one who suggested me to appear in their MV. Is he really planning to do something? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: 

Hey people! I'm back from Korea already!!!! I really enjoyed my trip! I even bought my ACHA ablum and snsd's AAGG ablum! Yay! Keke~ And I choose to update today cos it's Donghae's birthday!!! Happy Birthday to Fishy Prince Lee Donghae!!!

Sry for the spazz! I'm an official Elfishy, so yeah! I'll be updating another one later! Love you guys for subribing and commenting!!! 
<3 :D