CHAPTER 2

Where's trust when it's needed?
Everything went back to normal after that incident. Jonghyun was back to his normal self, and so was I.. But there was something missing, my friends. I lost them, and they wouldn't even bother talking to me. After the fight with Jonghyun, I didn't even bother talking to them. I wanted to, but that'd make things more complicated. It's not like that we argued, but maybe they felt that somehow, they are unwanted. Especially Minho. Honestly, I feel sorry for them. They haven't done anything wrong, but I hurt them. I feel so guilty to the point that I always cry myself to sleep, I never dared talking about my feelings with Jonghyun even though he's my best friend, my boyfriend. I know that he'd be just jealous again.

"Key hyung.."
"Taeminnie!" He ran into my arms and hugged me.
"Taemin-ah. I'm sorry for everything. I just--"
"It's okay hyung, I understand. So.. Let's go somewhere and talk about it?"
Taemin and I went to the school's canteen. We ordered some light snacks and drinks.
"Key hyung."
"What is it, Taemin?"
"You should explain everything to Minho hyung. He's really confused right now. He thought that you're mad at him. You aren't right?" I shook my head and forced out a smile.
"Thanks Taeminnie. But.. I don't know how to approach him. I feel scared. I don't know how I'm gonna explain everything to him. It's hard."
"I know hyung, but you need to. For the sake of everyone. You can do it hyung!" It's easy for Taemin to say those kind of things but it's really hard to do it. I know it was the right thing to confront Minho about it, I just don't know how.
"You know hyung, I can always help you." Taemin offered.
"But he's mad at me.. I don't know, Taeminnie."
"He's not mad hyung. He's just upset that you won't talk to him."
"Arasseo, Taemin-ah. Thanks for everything!" We finished our snacks while talking about random school works and activities.
"Hyung. I need to go. Onew hyung will be tutoring me this afternoon."
"Sure Taeminnie. Go ahead. I'll be waiting for Jonghyun here. Thank you for everything! See you!" Taemin waved at me and I did too. I sighed in frustration and buried my face in my hands.
"Aish! What am I going to do?!"
"Going to do with what?"


_______________________________


I'll update soon! ^ ^ Thanks for reading! :3