CHAPTER 4

Where's trust when it's needed?
"So.. Are we gonna spread our sweet virus somewhere else?" I just shrugged and laughed it off.
"You silly Dino. You better behave arasseo?"
"Ne, arasseo. But.. Where are we going? It's kinda cold today you know, and you're not wearing any jacket, Yeobo."
"That's why we're going to our place." A smirked played on my lips when Jonghyun's eyes widened.
"Yah Kim Jonghyun, I'm not gonna you. Don't worry."
"Who said I was thinking that way?"
"Your puppy eyes."

I asked Jonghyun to come to our place so we can talk about Minho, privately. I know Jonghyun had really been jealous of my friends cause he wants to get my time and full attention. I really hope he appreciated the efforts I made for our relationship to work.

I sighed in solace when I realized that we're getting closer to our house. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and whispered something to my ear.
"Yeobo."
"Hm?"
"I love you, Key."
"I love you too, Jjong. Cheesy Jjong." I giggled a bit to his cheesyness.

Jonghyun opened the gate for me as we reached our place.
"After you." Jonghyun is indeed a gentle-loving-man inspite of his possessiveness. He always treats me with a loving care that anyone could fall for. We left our bags on the sofa as we entered the living room.
"Key, where's your mom?"
"Out. I don't know, she said she'll be home late."
"Ohh.." A smirk played in Jonghyun's lips as he pulled me closer.
"So that means.. It's only You and I inside the house?" I nodded. He placed his soft lips on top of mine as he s his arms around my waist, pulling me even more closer to his warm body. He nibbled my lower lip causing me to gasp. He took the chance to slip his soft tongue inside and explore my mouth. He then trailed sweet kisses down my neck causing me to moan softly. I placed my hands on top of his chest and caressed it. He took the chance to pull my shirt off and threw it away to only god knows where.
"Not here, Jjong." I heard him giggle and he suddenly lifted me up, still not breaking the warm kisses.
"Jjong, I can walk."
"I know. But you're my princess." I rolled my eyes and hid my face to his chest to hide my embarassment. He kicked the door open and laid me down on the soft bed. He went on top of me and pulled off my pants. He caressed my as I let out a sensual moan. I sat up and removed Jonghyun's shirt, trailing kisses to his bare chest. He began ing his pants and I helped him pull it off. I sat on him, face to face and kissed him passionately. I rubbed my against his causing him to groan in frustration. He pushed me abruptly, lying on the bed and pulled off his and my brief, causing our to stand up. I shivered to the air that caused sudden coldness to my erected member. I pushed Jonghyun and now I'm on top of his. I trailed wet kisses down his toned abs, going down to his lower region. He bucked his hips when I touched that was dripping with precum. I caressed it softy gaining a moan of satisfaction from him. I his and massaged his balls. I engulfed his whole member and began it. The sweet taste of his juice made me even more hard.
"Uhnggffhh. Keyy! Ughhh." I crawled and moved closer to him. I kissed him ally, letting him taste his sweet self. I felt him touch my member and kept on caressing it. I lied down beside him letting him take over.
"Aahh. J-Jjongie." I saw him smirk as he penetrated me with one of his finger.
"It-- hurts." He stopped for a while and looked at me, I smiled weakly telling him to go on. He soon added another finger causing me to groan and moan even more.
"Jjong. I want you. In- in me!" Before I knew it, Jonghyun had placed his near my entrance.
"Jjongie. I need you-- uhnggh. Now!" Jonghyun slipped his inside of me and began ing slowly.
"Ughnhgff. Aahh. Jjong."
"Aahh. Key. So-- tight!" Jonghyun ed in a normal pace until he found my sweet spot.
"Ahh. Jonghyun! There! Uhhngff." Jonghyun's s paced faster making me moan ually even more.
"Jjong. Uhnghfhh. I'm gonna-- gonna ." My juice spilled on the bedsheets as Jonghyun came inside of me. Jonghyun then collapsed beside me, both of us panting and gasping for air. I snuggled to his heaving chest as I listened to his rapid heartbeat.
"Key."
"Hm?"
"Nothing. I love you." He kissed my forehead and caressed my cheek.
"I love you too, Jonghyun."


__________________________


AN UPDATE AN UPDATE!

And it's a update. LOL. This is my 2nd time in writing a . Hm.. I still feel awkward about it cause I don't know how to describe their.. Love making session. XD Cause.. Uhm. I just don't know. LOL. So bare with me!

Misspelled words? Just let it be. At least you understood. LOL. Such a lazy . Thank for reading! :D