CHAPTER 3

Where's trust when it's needed?
Aish! What am I going to do?!"
"Going to do with what?"


I frantically looked around to see where the voice came from only to find Minho standing behind my back. I immediately stood up, startled by his sudden appearance.
"Minho." He smiled in response and motioned me to sit with him. At first I contemplated whether I should. Not with the thought of a fuming Jonghyun. But in the end, I still did. We were awkwardly sitting in the canteen, avoiding each others gaze, waiting for the first one to break the uncomfortable silence. I let out a frustrated sigh and it caught his attention.
"Minho." He looked at me with concerned eyes.
"I'm sorry for everything.. It's just that--" My sentence was cut short when he suddenly interrupted me.
"I know. I heard everything." I was shocked by his sudden statement and I felt a little uncomfortable with it.
"Y-you mean.. You mean you--" I stuttered and he just nodded.
"Oh.. I'm sorry.." He smiled and held my left hand that was lying on the table.
"It's okay. I understand it, hyung. I don't want you to having a hard time because of me. I completely understand it." I smiled awkwardly and pulled my hand away causing him to let out a seemingly fake cough.
"Thank you, Minho."
"I hope Jonghyun gets over it, so we can still stay friends. I really don't want him to misunderstand, but you are my hyung. I treat you as a hyung.  Nothing less, nothing more."
"I know I know, Minho. But it will take time. Thank you for understanding. I have to go now. Bye. See you next time." I grabbed my bag as fast as I could and left the  canteen. I heard him mumble the words 'Bye, hyung. Take care.' but I didn't dare looking back. I headed towards the football field and sat on the bench near the metal bleachers. After all, everything was still awkward between us. I really don't like being a burden to someone else.

"Key?" I looked around and found Jonghyun sitting on the other side of the bench.
"Yes, Jonghyun?" I forced out a smile so he wouldn't suspect anything.
"What's wrong, Key?"
"Nothing."
"Key.."
"Nothing, I'm fine."
"Key."
"I said I'm fine!!" He shot him a deathly glare but it gradually changed when I saw a glint fear in his eyes. I bowed my head and sighed.
"Sorry Jjong. I didn't mean to.."
"You know you can always tell me what's wrong." He seem calm and comforting, he moved closer and held my hand.
"I told you there's nothing wrong."
"I saw you and Minho talking awhile ago."
"Saw.. Saw what??"
"You heard me."
"Oh.. That.." I let out a nervous chuckle, and looked away.
"We just talked."
"I know."
"What?"
"I understand, Key."
"Understand what?"
"That I was being such a who's making his boyfriend suffer."
"What do you mean?"
"Aish Key! You know what I mean."
"You mean what?" Jonghyun sighed in defeat and held my hand.
"I'm sorry, Key. For making you and your friends suffer.." He was staring right into my very eyes, and I'm sure, very sure that everything he said came from his heart. He wiped the tear that escaped from my eye, and cupped my chin.
"Kim Kibum, will you forgive me?" I simply smiled and nodded in reply. He pulled me closer causing my breath to hitch. I rested my hands on his chest and smirked.
"Forgive what?"
"For making you cry."
"Cry? When did y--" My question was cut short when he abruptly pressed his lips against mine. He pulled away and smirked.
"Yah Jonghyun-ah! You stole a ki--"
"Yah stop stealing kisses from me!"
"Why? What, are you gonna tell the police that I stole a kiss from you." I nodded and smacked his head lightly. He stole another kiss from me and let out a soft chuckle. "Yeah!! I'm gonna tell Captain Siwon."
"Okay, I'm gonna tell him too that you stole my heart, Kim Kibum." I rolled my eyes and chuckled lightly.
"You know Jonghyun, sometimes you're too cheesy." Jonghyun smirked. I turned around and headed towards the school's entrance gate.
"Key. Where are you going?" Jonghyun skipped, catching up on me.
"To Captain Siwon." I pointed at the guard house and paced faster.
"Seriously?" I smirked in response and approached the guard.
"Hey kiddo, what's up?"
"Nothing much, Captain Siwon. Uhm.. But I have to tell you something." Jonghyun put his arms in his pocket and silently chuckled.
"What is it then?" I smiled and pointed at Jonghyun who was awkwardly standing beside me.
"He stole a kiss from me!" Siwon's eyes got larger, obviously shocked from my statement. I laughed silently and his expression softened.
"So what if he stole a kiss from you?"
"What do you mean so what, Captain Siwon?" I arched my eyebrows waiting for his answer. He glanced at Jonghyun who was staring at the ground and then back at me. I studied his ever so suspicious expression as his eyebrows wiggled.
"What?"
"You know Mr. Kim Kibum, stealing hearts is way more illegal. Don't you think Mr. Kim Jonghyun?" Jonghyun shifted his gaze from the ground to the weird guard.
"What?" Jonghyun and I questioned. Captain Siwon just laughed and pushed us closer.
"You guys look cute. So just go now, spread you sweet virus somewhere else." Jonghyun nodded excitedly, earning a smack on his head from me.
"Yah! What was that for?" I pulled Jonghyun out the campus heading to only God knows where, not even bothering to say goodbye to the guard.
"So.. Are we gonna spread our sweet virus somewhere else?"


_______________________________


An update! Hooray!! ^ ^

Sorry guys, I've been really busy. Hmm.. What do you think will happen to the next chapters? >:P

Thanks for waiting! I'll post next chappies once I'm done with it. :D

계세요! <3