CHAPTER 12 (FINAL)

Where's trust when it's needed?

Jonghyun twisted the doorknob and stepped inside the practice room. He looked around and messed up his hair a bit. He sighed in exasperation as he kicked a can of Cola lying on the floor. The practice room was in a messy state. He felt his blood boiling up in frustration as he sat down the dusty floor.

"AISHH!!!!!!" He groaned in frustration. He still wasn't able to find Key, and the messy surroundings isn't even helping to keep him at ease. As he sat there, he suddenly heard a squeak coming from the huge divider's back. He frantically looked around, and before he could ask who's behind it, a short thin guy suddenly showed up. Jonghyun stood up and turned the lights on.

"Dongho?" Dongho quickly gave him a 90 degree bow and apologized
"Jonghyun sunbae, I'm so sorry for all the mess. I'll clean this up right away. I'm sorry." Dongho quickly went to grab a broom inside the cabinet and started sweeping. Jonghyun just eyed him confused.

"No, no. It's okay. You don't have to clean."

"No, sunbae. This is our mess. No one else will be here to clean it, though." Jonghyun just nodded in understanding and sighed.

"Well.. at least let me help you."

"No, sunbae. No need."

"I insist." Jonghyun grabbed another broom from the storage cabinet and started sweeping.

"So.. Why are you here?"

"What do you mean, sunbae?"

"Why are you hiding behind the divider a while ago?" Jonghyun eyed him suspiciously as Dongho was searching for a good answer.

"Nothing, sunbae. I was just--" Dongho's sentence was cut off when they heard a loud blast of music coming from behind.

"WHAT THE--" Jonghyun looked around and found people dancing to a electronic modern music that was playing. He found familiar faces in the dance troupe as he watched them in awe. His mouth dropped wide open when he recognized Donghae, Hyukjae, Minho, Taemin, Onew and Key. Key was the one who was leading the whole dance. He eyed Dongho and motioned him to come closer. Dongho quickly obliged.

"What's that song?" Jonghyun whispered to Dongho's ear.

"It's 'Sorry Sorry' by Super Junior." Jonghyun nodded, his eyes not leaving Key's. He was trying hard not to show a smile as his and Key's eyes met. The whole room fell silent as they finished the dance. Key and Jonghyun were the only people left standing. The others already went to sit, watching them. Obviously anticipating something big from the couple. Key slowly closed the distance keeping them apart, still not breaking their electrifying stare. His heart was starting to beat like crazy as their skin touched. Key inhaled deeply as he held Jonghyun's hands.

"Jonghyunnie.." Jonghyun's knees started to wobble at the sound of his name. His eyes started to get moist as Kibum stared right through it.

"Jjongie.." A tear escaped from Key's eyes but Jonghyun quickly wiped it away.

"I'm so sorry, Jjongie. Please forgive--" Jonghyun abruptly pulled him into a hug, cutting his sentence. He missed this feeling, he missed Key, he missed his other half.

"I'm sorry too, Key. I'm so sorry." Jonghyun inhaled Key's sweet scent as he embraced him tighter.

"Jjong.." Key let out a sob.

"I missed you, Jonghyun. You babo." Jonghyun chuckled slightly.

"I missed you too. You Diva." He kissed Key's forehead as he wiped the younger's lingering tears. They heard applauses coming from the people in the room as he rested his forehead on Kibum's. They received a lot of 'Congratulatory' greetings from their friends, as if they just witnessed their wedding ceremony. Jonghyun and Key thanked everyone sincerely as they left them in the room, giving them some time alone.

 

Jonghyun motioned Key to sit with him on the floor. They intertwined their fingers as Key rested his head on Jonghyun's shoulder.

"Key.." Key slightly looked up to see Jonghyun's smiling face.

"Hm?"

"I'll never let that happen again."

"No. We'll never let that happen again." Jonghyun nodded and rested his head in Key's, while playing with their intertwined hands.

"I trust you."

"I trust you too, Jjong."

"You know I love you right?"

"Of course, babo."

"Aigoo. Diva." Jonghyun teased as he stole a kiss from Kibum's soft inviting lips. Their sweet innocent laughters filled the whole room, undoubtedly missed each other's presence.

 

 

 

 

"Let's make this last forever, Yeobo."

 

 

 

THE END.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Last chapter. This is it. I hope you liked it. <3 Thank you so much for reading and subscribing! :)

 

19 subscribers. 926 Views. Wow. Too much love. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH EVERYONE!! *90 degree bow*

 

 

 

THANK YOU AGAIN!