CHAPTER 8

Where's trust when it's needed?

"This is not the reality I wanted."

 

 

I just wanted to be alone. Away from that Donghae. Away from that hurtful scene. Why did Key have to act like that? Seems like he didn't care about me. About us. He didn't even asked me if I'm alright. Was it alright for him that someone had just interrupted and ruined our special moment?

 

Are they close? How? Does he like Donghae? He hugged him. In front of me. Aish! I'm going crazy. This is driving me nuts. He loves me right? He said he loves me. I love him. I trust him. Don't I?

 

 

 

THIRD PERSON'S POV

 

 

"Key." Donghae looked at him worriedly.

"Yes, hyung?"

"I think you should follow him. I'm sorry I interrupted both of you a while ago." Key looked down and slightly smiled.

"It's okay, hyung. Nothing to worry about." Donghae sighed.

"No, Key. I guess my joke was lame. I think I made him upset. I'm so sorry. Maybe he didn't get the humor in my sarcasm. I'm really no good in joking people.." Donghae bowed his head down. Key immediately stood up as realization hit him.

"Thank you, hyung. See you later!" Key picked up all the shopping bags and bouquet of flowers. He almost sprinted out to look for Jonghyun causing Donghae to silently laugh a little.

 

'Aish. These lovers. So cheesy romantic. I wonder where my Anchovy is..'

 

 

Key looked for Jonghyun almost everywhere in the campus, but he couldn't find him. He searched for him inside every floor's restroom, but found nobody. He also searched for him in the school's auditorium, music room, and covered court, anywhere he could be, still, he found nobody. He let out a loud exasperated sigh as we wiped beads of sweat forming on his forehead. He sat on the covered court's cold iron bleachers as he was catching his breath, fanning himself with his school ID.

 

"Aish. Where are you, babo.."

 

Key thought, that he couldn't waste any time by just sitting back and relax. He gotta go and find Jonghyun before the day ends. He headed to the school's main building leading to the garden.

 

'I should get some fresh air. Thank God there's an exit behind the school's main building.'

 

Key thought of going home to freshen up and go to Jonghyun's house. He passed through  the school's dark corridors leading to it's backyard. He neared towards the old small artificial fountain in the garden.

 

"What a nice view.."

 

He smelled the pink tulips that Jonghyun gave him a little while ago. While inhaling it's sweet loving scent, he heard talking and faint sobs coming from the oher side of a garden.

 

"Oppa, stop crying.." A voice of a girl cooed. Key moved closer to have a clearer look, but he realized that there were too many trees and bushes separating them.

 

'Maybe I should give them a little privacy.'  Key thought.

 

He walked faster to leave those people alone.

 

"Yah. Baby, stop crying. Jonghyun-ah!" Key's pace stopped as he heard his name.

 

'Jonghyun??'

 

As he moved a little closer, the sobs became louder. He peeked through the bushes and found his Jonghyun being comforted by some woman. Key's blood started to boil. He sprinted to the two and stood in front of them, almightyly. The girl looked shocked while Jonghyun was still covering his face, still sobbing.

 

"Yah, Tiffany. Move aside." Key gave Tiffany a deathly glare and the other was clearly in shock. Tiffany nodded and ran towards the school's exit. Jonghyun looked up at Key. Key looked away and sighed. He couldn't stand to see Jonghyun cry. He never saw him in this state. Never.

 

"Key.." Jonghyun managed to say. Key looked at him and crossed his arms in his chest.

"Baby? She calls you that?" Jonghyun just looked away.

"Stop ignoring me, Jonghyun." Jonghyun stood up and looked at Key straight in the eyes.

"That was nothing. Never mind her." Key just rolled his eyes and scoffed. He was obviously pissed.. and jealous.

"Whatever. How many girls call you that?" Jonghyun looked at him in disbelief. Tears started b in his eyes again.

"Key.. I said that was nothing. I didn't even talked to her. She just came here and comforted me. Believe me, Key."

"As if I'll buy that." Jonghyun was starting to get pissed. First of all, he was the one who was jealous, and he's mad a Key. But vice versa, Key was the one who's ranting right now.

"What the.. Key!" Key just stared at him dead in the eyes and smirked.

"Key. First of all. You were the main reason why I'm here! It feels like you neglected me a while ago! We were freaking having our moment then that.. That Donghae hyung of yours ruined everything! You even left me, left me OUT OF PLACE."

"Yah! Kim Jonghyun. Watch your mouth. I didn't do anything wrong. Neither did he. He was just joking."

"Oh yeah? Joking? Didn't do anything wrong? Whatever Key. Just go, leave me alone. You don't understand me. You can't even listen! You never listened. You never cared." Key was shocked by Jonghyun's sudden outburst. He never did heard him say those kinds of things to him.

"Yeah. I'm out of here. Whatever. Don't call me."

Key ran away as fast as he could, throwing all the paper bags and the bouquet of flowers on the ground. Jonghyun screamed in frustration. He was franctically seething with anger and jealousy. He cried and cried until he got tired.

 

He picked up the bouquet of pink tulips is inhaled it's sweet scent.

 

 

"Why can't you understand my heart, Key?" A tear escaped from his left eye as he leaned back to the tall tree.

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry. I was kinda emotional while writing this that's why.. that's why it's like this? LOL. =))

Oh yeah. I love walking out. I do that when 'WE' fight. 3 LOL. :)))

 

 

SORRY FOR MISSPELLED WORDS, AND BAD GRAMMAR? :)) Whatever. It's understandable though. <3  THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! LOVE YOU ALL. :')