CHAPTER 6

Where's trust when it's needed?

"So.. What brings you here?" Key asked, putting on an innocent angelic smile.
"Errm. Uhm.. Key, I need your help." Jonghyun just stood aside and raised an eyebrow out of curiousity.


"Uhm. Can we talk alone? It's kinda private.." Key looked at Jonghyun apologetically. He just smiled, nodded and headed upstairs.
"Yeobo, I'll be upstairs. Just call me if you need anything."
"Okay, Jjongie." Minho smiled sheepishly and poked Key in a playful manner.
"You two are so cheesy. I envy Jongkey." Minho sighed and Key just rolled his eyes. They went to the living room to discuss about Minho's problem.
"So.. What is it about?"
"Huh?"
"The private thing we're going to talk about. Aish."
"Oh. Sorry. Uhm.." Key raised his eyebrow, waiting for Minho's response.
"Uhm. It's about Taemin."
"What about him?"
"Erm.. He's been acting weird these days." Key nodded, telling him to go on.
"He's been avoiding me since the other day. I tried talking to him but he just wont.."
"Did anything happen between the two of you?" Minho shook his head and sighed.
"Hyung, can you talk to him for me? Please?" Key chuckled a bit because he had never seen Minho so weak and desperate like this in his life.
"Do you happen to.. Like Taemin?" Key wiggled his eyebrows in a playful manner.
"Yes, hyung. I'm inlove with--"

*BAM*

JONGHYUN'S POV

"What's taking them so long? And what? Privately? Why the hell can't I hear it? Aish. This is driving me nuts!" I thought to myself.

I admit it, I still feel jealous about Minho. But I don't want Key to suffer again because of my possesiveness. I don't want to risk our relationship over some jellyness of mine. I just love him too much to lose him. I sighed and lied down on Key's bed comfortably. I stared at the ceiling for a moment, fighting the urge to -in in their 'private' conversation. I bit my lower lip and squeezed my eyes close.

"Aish!!" I just couldn't take it. I got up to get a glass of water downstairs. I went out of the room and walked down, I can now hear their muffled conversation. I was on the last step when I heard something I wouldn't want to hear.

"Yes, hyung. I'm inlove with--"

*BAM*

 I stormed out of Key's house, banging the front door close, leaving the two in peace. Tears started to brim in my eyes as my vision got blurry. I ran away as fast as I could to let all my stress out. I spotted an abandoned park and sat near the gazebo, full of unwanted vines. I curled up like a ball and hugged my knees. I bit my lip to prevent me from crying, but it failed. Tears endlessly poured out of my eyes as I began to sob.

"Babo. Babo. Babo! Why did I even ran away. It's not like Key loves Minho back. Babo. Babo!" I hit my head like a kid as I cried my eyeballs out.
"They must think that I'm a pathetic loser. A possesive boyfriend who cannot even defend his guy. Babo Jonghyun, babo!" I was practically screaming my lungs out as I sobbed in despair.
"Minho said he's inlove with Key.. What if Key likes him back? What will happen? What am I gonna do?" My sobs are getting weaker. I was getting tired, and more tired. I leaned back to the gazebo's post and rested for a while. I closed my eyes and began to doze off until I heard footsteps approaching me.

"Oh no. A robber? A killer? Kidnapper? I'll die, I'll die." I thought to myself.

"Jjongie.." I heard and angelic voice calling my name. I opened my eyes only to see Key infront of me. He smiled sadly and cupped my face, wiping my tears away. I looked away and bowed my head.
"Jjongie. You're mistaken." I just kept silent and played with the dried leaves lying on the ground.
"Minho's not inlove with me. He's inlove with Taemin. And I'm inlove with you, only you." I looked up at him, surprised by his words.
"You heard me?" Key nodded. A small smile forming on his lips. He sat beside my and held my hand. I bowed my head in embarassment.
"I'm sorry.. I-- I-- uhm. Erm."
"No need to apologize, Jjongie." He kissed my cheek and I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach.
"You're so cute when you're embarassed."
"Yah! I'm not cute! I'm handsome!" Both of us chuckled. I stood up and pulled him into a tight hug.
"I thought you like Minho. Just the thought of that made me crazy. I love you so much, Key." 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Well of course. This is not yet done. LOL. :)) Sorry for the late short update. I've been busy. Ahhh. Don't kill me guys. I promise I'll do better. :(