CHAPTER 1

Where's trust when it's needed?
Jonghyun pushed me against the cold concrete wall, his strong muscular arms pinning me. His tight grip was causing so much pain in my wrists, but compared to how hurt I'm feeling right now, this was nothing. His eyes were glaring at me as if I'm a . I'm not. Not even ing close to it.

"Jonghyun, let go of me." I said coldly as I let a tear escape from my left eye. He tightened his grip on my wrists as I yelped in pain.
"Jjong stop. You're hurting me!" The tears I was holding back before suddenly poured out of my eyes continiously.
"Why were you with him?!"
"With who?!"
"With that mothering frog-like creature named Choi Minho!!" I squirmed out of his grip, only causing him to push me harder against the wall.
"What are you talking about? There's nothing between us. We're just friends, for Christ's sake!" He sighed and pulled away a bit.
"Friends? You even chose to spend your saturday night with him and your friends instead of spending the whole day with me? I'm your boyfriend, Key! What am I to you?"
"Yes you are, Jonghyun. You're my boyfriend. Why are you being a jealous ? It's not like I'm gonna ditch you and date someone else! They're just my friends, that's all. You're different. Why the are you comparing yourself to them? We just hang out and that's it."
"I don't know! I just- I just feel so possesive about you! I don't want to lose you. You're my only friend! No one else is there for me! You are the only one!" He broke into tears and I let him sob on my shoulder.
"Sshh. I'm here, I'm here. I won't leave you." We stayed like that until his crying stopped.
"But Jonghyun, I can't ignore my friends because you're jealous for no reason. They have feelings too, you know.."

  He stared at me with questioning eyes. I bowed my head and squeezed my eyes close, wishing that he would just agree and stop arguing with me for this stupid thing. I love Jonghyun. As much as I want to agree with what he wants and just ignore Minho and my other friends, I couldn't do that because it's too shallow. How would you feel if one of your friends ditch and ignore you because they've got a freaking possesive jelly boyfriend? Obviously, you'll feel hurt and left alone. I don't want my friends to feel that way. They're the only friends I have besides my boyfriend. But everything becomes so complicated when it comes to Jonghyun. Jonghyun's possesiveness.

"Key. You have to choose." No, this is not the reality I wanted. I let out a defeated sigh and smiled at him a little.
  "You. Of course I'll choose you." He wiped his tears off his face and smiled at me. I let out a defeated sigh and hugged him. "Thank you, Key. I trust you."
"You've got my word, Jonghyun."

I thought wrong. I can't stand seeing my boyfriend hurting because of me. I don't want him to suffer.


_______________________________


Ggakkung! Already edited some typos. LOL. :))