Stephanie Jung

Teardrops of Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minho's POV

Now, where is Krystal? I've walked around the garden already but i can't find Krystal. The garden is deserted. No one is there except for a little girl, crying.

 

No One's POV

Minho approached the girl and asked her, "Why do you cry?" he asked. The girl look at Minho but she didn't answered. She continued to cry. "Krystal unnie is missing." The little girl said using Korean language. "You speak Korean? Who are you? Where is Krystal?" Minho asked curiously. "My name is Stephanie Jung. I'm Krystal unnie little sister. I haven't met her since i was born because she went away and my parents didn't let me now. I met her minutes ago but some people brought her somewhere else." The little kid explain. "Did you remember the guys face?" Minho asked. Stephanie nodded. "It mean that Krystal is not here anymore?" Minho asked and Stephanie shook her head.

"Come with me. I'll bring you somewhere else where you can see your other sister, Jessica Jung." Minho said and drove back to the stadium with Stephanie Jung.

 

Both of them arrived at the stadium 12 minutes later and Minho went in from the back entrance and went to SNSD's room. She asked the staff where is Jessica and they told him that Jessica is crying in SNSD's dressing room.

Minho ran towards SNSD dressing room with Stephanie Jung in his arm and he met Yoona outside. "Where is Jessica?" Minho asked, panting. "Uhm, she's inside. Who's this?" Yoona asked, pointing to Stephanie. "I'll tell you later. I need to talk to Jessica alone." Minho said and barged in, leaving Yoona in confusion.

Jessica was sitting on the couch alone and she was looking down. No one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter