Short Chapter

Teardrops of Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"You're a police? Really? You don't seem like one." Leeteuk said to the woman standing in front of him and Ryeowook.

She wear a black jacket and black trousers and also a shade. Her lips curving a smile like she is actually meaning something.

"I'm not a police. I'm a detective. And i'm currently searching for clue. Do you have any idea about them?" the Girl asked after giving short explenation.

"No. We still don't have any sign." Ryeowook said and giving leeteuk a look. Leeteuk seems to understood.

"I'll go first. Oh and by the way i'm Kim Ji Goo. Call me JG." said the lady and then she dissapeared. Leeteuk and Ryeowook looked at each other and then, just as they walked back inside the building, someone shouted. "Hyung." the voice was very soft and then Ryeowook and Leeteuk looked back just as surprise to see Donghae with his clothes ripped all over and laid on the ground. "Donghae!" leeteuk shouted and ran to approach him, followed by Leeteuk. "He faint." Ryeowook comment and they rush to rhe small clinic, reporting to all the paparazi outside just to go.

3 hours later...

Donghae open his eyes slowly. It's hard. He needs much energy just to do that and remember he hasn't eat anything since yesterday night after the concert. He doesn't have any energy.

He looked around, wondering where he was. When he finally understood, he started to remember what had happened. Then, his mind came to, Krystal! Where's that gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter