Yunho and Donghae

Teardrops of Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As pathetic as it sounds, Donghae and Krystal eventually ended up "ignoring" each other. It was of course an acting yes but both parties need some time of thinking. It has been 2 weeks since they came back and nothing happened yet. It's weird no matter how much Yunho tried to decipher what he had heard on the airplane 2 weeks ago. Everything has been peaceful since then. Minho hasn't been around the building much. He's lately too busy with schedules and performances and practice so he was rarely seen. But still he could feel that something is going to go wrong. 

Yunho stood up and excuse himself from Changmin and Greg who was listening to the music at the other corner of the room. Yunho walked towards Super Junior's practicing room and got a grip of Donghae and took him away. But just as they were going to exit the room, someone came in. 

"Donghae, we need to talk to you. The internet has gone crazy," the manager said and went outside. Donghae looked at Yunho and then to the members and then back to Yunho again. "This must be it. Go now," Yunho said and Donghae nodded as he went out from the room and followed the manager. 

The member who was so noisy suddenly was in silence. Yunho was still standing there even after the door close right on his face. 

"Why? What happened? What's happening? Do you know something Yunho?" Shindong asked. Yunho didn't replied and he turned to the members and nodded and went running outside. 

He needed to get Krystal as soon as possible. Krystal have known the whole thing and Yunho could tell she's hiding it well. So he ran for f(x) practicing room only to find it empty. "Sunbaenim, why are you here?" Victoria popped out from behind the curtains. "Where is Krystal?" Yunho asked. "Uhm, she's in the canteen," she said. "Thanks," Yunho said and quickly ran away, leaving the confused Victoria alone. 

Yunho finally saw Krystal eating together with Luna in the canteen. "Hey, uhm, Luna I'm sorry but I need to talk with Krystal. Would you...?" "I Know, I have finished eating so you can sit here. I'll see you later, Krys," Luna cut and bowed to Yunho and walked away. 

Krystal looked at Yunho as if she knows something bad is coming up. "Donghae's called by the manager and he's in interrogation right now. I don't know why but they say that the internet has already gone crazy.  Do you perhaps know anything?" Yunho asked. Krystal shook her head and took out her phone. She open up the internet and went to search for Donghae or her name for possible but there was nothing. 

He looked at Yunho and tilted her head. "But there was nothing going on right now?" Krystal asked and showed her phone to Yunho. Just then, Donghae came. 

"They knew." Those are the first words he spoke when he sat down beside Yunho. "We should talk about this but not here," Donghae said and eyed the two others. Yunho stood up first and led the way. He went back to TVXQ practicing room and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter