Finding Krystal Jung

Teardrops of Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Krystal Jung tried to look around, looking for help. But she know there is no use. are covered, her hands and legs are tied. There's nothing she can do. She just tried to untied the rope on her hand. After 20 minutes of struggling, she finally managed to get off.

But before she could untied her legs, those guys came again. Giving Krystal food in a stereo foam. "What is this?" Krystal asked. "Just eat it." The guy said and left. Krystal took the stereo foam with her free hands. Just then she asked something in her mind, 'Don't they realize my free hands. Good then'

She decided to untied he legs fast and bring the stereo. We limb t the upper window and slowly jump out of there after making sure no one was looking at her.

She throw cover hurriedly and ran off. Some of the men saw her and tried to ran after her. But Krystal find a good hiding place.

After she make sure everybody left already, she stood up. But, before she stood up properly, someone covered and pull her back. Krystal trying to get over. But the is no use. She kept struggling until the guy said something in Korean, "It's me, Minho."

Krystal turned around to see Minho; SHINee's Choi Minho. Her best friend. Then, her sister appeared behind with a little kid. "Unnie? Well, we better go Away from here. You know the way back, Minho oppa?" Krystal asked. Minho nodded. They drifted off.

Back at the SMTown building it's night. There are st
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter