Reunion (Fast Forward)

Teardrops of Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer 2018

I used to tell people that everything wouldn't last forever that they were only dreaming but now 5 years later I discovered I was only partly true.  I was never completely true about that and no matter how much further I hesitate, I lost this time. 

If you asked me when did I start to realize everything, when did I start to become more mature, the answer would be right in front of me at this very moment. 

"Soojung-ah, drink up your hot chocolate. We gotta get going, the others already arrived," Minho says and I nods and then we quickly walk out from the cafe. 

The car ride was in silence, but no it wasn't the awkward silence you would think of. It was just the comfortable silence that we both are used too. If you're asking we're dating, no we aren't. Because we're engaged. Our wedding would be held 2 months 18 days away from today. 

We are on our way to a big house, more like a mansion in the middle of Seoul but somehow it's secluded. 

As we arrive, the door would open automatically and Minho just park his car there and we go down. We ran to the backyard to see everyone's gathering there, cheering, talking, having fun. 

Shindong oppa notices us and he claps his hands and automatically everyone calm down. "Our next couple is here! MinStal, Minstal!" and everyone start to cheer, following him and we both laughed. Looking at Shindong oppa, he still looks the same, just with mustasche and beard and his hair a little bit styled in a way I never seen before. Minho and I starts to walk into the crowd but Heechul oppa stops us. 

"Wait, wait, wait," he says and we both have questioning looks on our faces. "This is a party only for SM idols so please introduce yourself so we can indentify both of you," he says. I don't really get what he means at first but then Minho shouts, "Hello. We're the shining SHINee. I'm SHINee's flaming charisma Choi Minho!" he says and everyone cheers. I laugh, finally realizing what Heechul oppa wants us to do and partly because it's somehow funny to see him doing that kind of greeting again after some years. 

"Okay, SHINee Minho! Pass! And now you, lady?" Heechul asks. 

"Hi we are f(x). f(x)'s maknae, Krystal!" I say and everyone cheers and we are finally able to make our way through the crowd. 

We approach the f(x) members first. Victoria is now married with Zhoumi oppa. Well, exactly it was 3 years ago. Luna is still solo cause she's still working as a musical actress, Amber is still as cool as ever for as long as I remember, and Sulli is currently dating someone for 2 years already. I still keep in contact with Victoria unnie and Amber and sometimes I meet Luna when she doesn't  have schedule but I rarely contact with Sulli anymore and seeing the five of us together again somehow makes me wanna tear up. 

We hug each other so thight Minho and Zhoumi just stand there, smiling at us. I tell my member I'll be back in a while after greeting the SHINee members and so we go to SHINee oppadeul! 

Taemin is somehow married with a model named Jung Joo Hyun, a very nice and cute girl, I love her but she doesn't come today as it's strictl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter