Let's Rewind (Part 1)

Teardrops of Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! So yeah, i know it's been like a long loooong time since I last updated the fan fiction or the last time i opened my account but i just suddenly feel the need to not let this fan fiction hanging so ... i'm gonna continue it! You can hate me for leaving this undone for so long but, let's get started! Heehee

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

"So what are we going to do now? Should we just leave them to do what they want?"

The most important people in SM Entertainment sat down on a long table inside the meeting room, their expressions showed how serious they were. They were at the edge of falling. That doesn't mean that nobody supports them anymore or that nobody wants the groups comeback anymore but the thing is, everything started to fall apart.

After Tiffany decided to just stay in New York, Sungmin get married and went to the army. Super Junior members are basically busy with their army and business live and SM can't really do anything with that and their contract will soon ends. Heechul have fled for Japan a month ago and told them he will be there with his group of friends for the rest of the year which means for another 2 months. Even so, his manager, Lim SukJin, didn't believe so. 

What's up with f(x)? Victoria have been really active in China lately and she even made it on to the big screen. She's got 2 years contract left with SM Entertainment but really, she hasn't been coming back to South Korea for like the past 4 months. Krystal was back in the United States to get some vacation because there's really nothing much to do in South Korea currently and the same goes for Amber. Luna has decided to join a lot of fashion classes and even asked for her friend's help in fashion business. So yeah, she's been doing a lot of fashion business recently.

Key have decided to join her. Well, actually Key was the one who brought Luna's attention into fashion. They are also planning to make up a brand together until Key decided he would just fly to United States to learn some more about fashion but before that, he has been planning on marrying his long time girlfriend, Arisa. He told the company today and that's the sole reason why these people are sitting around the table, mostly with their hands supporting their head.

"Kibum-ah!" Onew called.

"Yo hyung, wassup?" Key shouted back and hugged Onew.

Onew smiled and him and said, "Congratulations on your planning to get married soon, bro. I also heard from Luna that you'll fly to New York soon enough. Well I know it's not gonna happen in the next month but yeah," he said.

"Thanks! You should do something different too hyung, you know," Key said and he leaned in to whisper in Onew's ear. "... the company's not gonna do a single thing anymore. Don't even bother. Just flyyy," he said in the most dramatic way and Onew laughed as he nodded.

"Key oppa!" Arisa's voice could be heard as she skipped happily into Key. Onew who saw her also gave her a big smile and Arisa smiled back.

"Oh, hello! Long time no see you!" Arisa said enthusiastically.

"Long time no see you too, you look even prettier!" Onew claimed.

"No, no! She's mine," Key said, being protective as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "Well anyway hyung, i need to go first. I've got some thing to finished up right now but i'll call you," Key said.

"Alright! Oh by the way, do you want to join me and Jonghyun's out tonight?" Onew asked.

"Hmm, i'll see if i'm done. Just text me the time okay, hyung?" Key shouted as he began walking away. Onew gave a thumbs up and did the same.

 

It was exactly 7 weeks after that meeting, towards the end of the year, when it was all announced.

"SM Entertainment will stop all idols activities from now on, future unclear"

"What is the future of the hottest idol groups of South Korea?"

"Is this the end of KPOP & SM Entertainment?"

"Will they ever return? HOT NEWS!"

 

Those were all the headlines on the newspaper, magazines, online outlets, televisions, social media, etc. It was basically everywhere.

"Bro, check this out! It's finally out there!" the bob haired girl said to Amber as she jumped in the sofa where Amber was sitting, watching cartoons and eating chips.

Amber automatically looked at her friend, Caroline's phone which she had literally shoved to Amber.

She saw all these headlines and honestly, she didn't know how to feel or what she felt. It was mixed.

It's true that he have stayed in the United States so long and hasn't even thought of coming back to South Korea until she got a call from her manager about 5 weeks ago about what they're up to. Amber has been contemplating whether to go back now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter