SMTOWNParis Started ! >.

Teardrops of Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hot Summer, hot hot summer

Hot summer ah hot hot neomu deowo

Hot summer, ah hot hot summer

Hot summer, ah hot hot ige jimat

 

The song was heard throughout the stadium. Right now, F(x) were praticing because the show will be started in 2 hours. While Jessica was seating alone in the waiting room with her handphone in her right hand. She stared at her own face and began to examine herself. 'What's wrong with me?' she thinks and pouted again for the million times today.

"Jessica-ah! The concert are about to start! Hurry up!" Yuri said from the doorway and went away. Jessica sighed and stared at herself once again. "I can do it! You can do it, Jessica." she said to herself and went out from the waiting room.

 

So, now, the concert are about to start. It's 10 minutes more.

Donghae was looking at the audience from back of the curtain. Blue, Green, Pink, Red, and many other colors. He smiled and check at his armwatch. The first was by SNSD, with their song 'Genie'.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" someone said and Donghae turned back.

"Changmin-ah.. Nothing." Donghae said and smiled at him. "Let's prepared." Donghae continued and walk away.

"I know something is wrong with him." Changmin whispered.

 

"Leeteuk-ah! Where is Donghae?! You are going to perform after SNSD Oh! and F(x) / SNSD Chocolate Love!" Said the manager.

"Jinjja? Is he missing?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter