Accidents!

Teardrops of Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's not only Jessica, but also Minho ..

 

Donghae woke up and realize that they had slept for 1 hours already and it was now deserted. He was confuse. He looked and Krystal and smile at her. She was still sleeping. Krystal suddenly woke up and looked at Donghae.

"Oppa, what happened?" she realize when Donghae was trying to opened the door.

"They locked us." Donghae was sweating.

Krystal walked towards him and trying to opened the knob. It's not working. "Get away from the door, Krys." Donghae said. "Waeyo?" Krysal asked. "Just stay away." Krystal walked to the other side of the room and BANG!!! Donghae kicked the door and it fall.

"Oppa! Why you do that?! Everyone can be very angry with you!"

"I have no other choice. Common let's get out and search some water and food. I'm hungry and thirsty."

"Arasseo." Krystal said and followed Donghae to the kitchen. There were no food left, only mineral waters. They drink but they are still hungry. They check in the other place but there aren't any food.

"Why don't you call your members?" asked Krystal who was a little bit panicked.

"It's useless. They don't have key to opened the door."

"Hmm, well, maybe you're right. Then, where are we going to sleep tonight? What should we wear? I can't sleep with this clothes!" Krystal looked at herself, wearing complicated outfit.

"I've got an idea. Come with me!" Donghae pull her, somewhere, into the dark.

 

'SUPER JUNIOR'

 

They went into Super Junior's dressing room. It was dark. Donghae the light and Krystal felt relieved. She sat on the sofa and catch a breath. "So what are we doing here?" Krystal asked. "You can sleep in the sofa. And about your clothes, you can use mine first. We have plan to perform gee with pajamas today but the idea was cancelled." Donghae explained and showed Krystal the pajama. "But isn't it to big?!" Krystal hal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter