Gotta Talk To U

Teardrops of Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The corridor felt so deserted as if it absorbed the atmosphere, like a black hole. Maybe after all, it's like my existence; maybe I'm a black hole for everyone. I came and I caused troubles. The fact that I should be the one bowing to all those seniors and making them proud of me and my group suddenly was turned back and they cared for me instead. Even one of the most respected senior, TVXQ is helping me. It's as if I am a magnet for troubles. 

Have you ever have a friend who has caused you so much problem you just want to leave them without even saying anything but you realize you can't because you've been friends for too long? Just because it's a sense of responsibility and honor that you can't let go? 

 

I eyed the door before I took a deep breath and pulled down the handle. 

I've decided to talk to Choi Minho. 

 

He looked at me with a smile, asking why am I here as if he doesn't know anything. I'm boiled up with anger but my heart was filled with confusion too. I felt like running out of the room because it was so suffocating i can nearly breath. I felt my blood tense up as I began to speak. "I need to ask you something. But before hand, i'm sorry if you think i'm being impolite. I just need to make everything clear," I paused. His expression didn't change; he kept smiling. "Go on," he said. He was so relaxed and I was almost decieved. 

"Are you planning something?" I asked him. He just tilted his head and went to took his towels and weep off his sweat from all the practicing and such. Cause he's already sweating, you won't really know if he's anxious or not. 

"What are you talking about? What plan?" He asked. 

Is he playing innocent or does this all was just a lie? Did we misunderstand something? 

There was silence for the whole 5 minutes because no one spoke a thing. He kept drinking his energizer drink and went he finished he was about to talk to me again but my mind was so disturbed I just bowed and went out from the room. 

"I think I know what you're..." Those are the last words I heard from him before I walked further away. 

 

The sky has darkened and the girls were all back home except for Victoria who's currently in China for her drama filming. Luna went into the room, telling me that dinner's ready but I just wasn't in a mood to eat. I just nodded and told her i'll be eating later and that the others can go eat first without me. 

Now that I thought of it again, I kinda regretted that I walked out of the room just like that. I should've listened to him until the end. 

But the question is why did I came out? Am I mad? Am i anxious? Angry? Sad? Afraid? Feel cheated? Feel wronged? Why? 

Then it came. 

"The guy you like... It's Choi Minho." 

Those words kept replying in my mind like an old tape. I wasn't normally the girl to quickly get a desicion and get up and do it but now there's no time to throw away. Who knows what will happens? And to prevent that, I took out my phone and texted Minho about his whereabouts as I changed my clothes and get ready. 

 

"Yah! Krystal-ya, where are you going? You haven't even eaten dinner yet!" Luna shouted as I tied my shoelace. "I'm in a hurry! I'll eat once I get back! Thank you!" I shouted back and dashed out from the dorm. 

 

-end of Krystal's POV- 

 

Minho walked out from the gym, exhausted; partially because of the excercise and partially because of the conversation. He rubbed his forehead and swept off his sweat with the white towel and threw it into his bag and he sat on one of the chairs. 

He needs to get this clear. He definitely needs it. 

Just then, someone entered the room and he looked up to see Krystal. He hasn't expected her to come and so he furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter