SMTOWN LIVE CONCERT AROUND THE WORLD

Teardrops of Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ELF, Shawols, Sone, Aff(x)tion, Cassiopea, and other SMTOWN fans are currently watching the tv. It must be. Because today's SM concert is live in every part of the world! Every channel are now about them. Many channels are also about the missing of Krystal Jung.

Krystal was having fun when she was performing. Tears form in her eyes. She felt so great that she can stand on the stage again. She felt so energized that she can do the concert for 24 hours non-stop. Other fandom are also cheering for her. The other SM family members are watching her from the backstage.

Minho approached Donghae. "Hyung..." he called. Donghae who was busy looking at the mirror turned to his dongsaeng. "Yeah?" he answered coolly. "Ehm, thanks for letting me get Krystal, today." Minho said. Donghae smiled at him. "Welcome Minho-ah. If you need any help to get her, just tell me what to do. Don't hesitate, okay?" Donghae asked, still with a smile.

Donghae know that Minho is in love with Krystal and Krystal felt the same way too. Minho moved on from Yuri because Lee Soo Man didn't let him and Yuri dated and they grew farther apart. Even though, Donghae really love Krystal, what can he do? Nothing.

"Hyung, you're the best!" Minho said and hugged him. Donghae hugged his dongsaeng back and forced a smile. "Minho! SHINee's turn now!" called Key from afar. "I wish you luck." Donghae said. They break the hug and Minho ran towards the stage.

After coming down from the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter