Giving Her

Teardrops of Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Krystal... Krystal... She is gone." Domghae finally managed to completed his sentence after calming himself down with a bottle of water. At this time, he needs mocca, something that can calm down his nerves at any time.

Minho was shocked. He didn't even say anything. Key and Leeteuk turned to him but they didn't dare to say anything. They have no other clue about Krystal except for this little Donghae who looks under pressure. Oh well, he is.

"Donghae, Minho, calm down a bit. We're going to find Krystal. We know we could find her and anything would be alright." Leeteuk said trying to calm his dosngsaeng. "What if not? What if we can't find her? What if everything is not gonna be alright? How can you know?" Minho asked to Leeteuk which made Leeteuk shocked but he doesn't showed it. Donghae who was curious for Leeteuk's answer, also turned to face him. The same as Ryeowook.

Ryeowook's POV

Hmm, so i made this conclusion that both of these guy in front of me likes, no, love Krystal. That's why...

Author's POV

Leeteuk ran out from the room amd Ryeowook just tried to calm both of the guys in front of him. One dongsaneg, one hyung. The best friend ever after that chasing for one girl. Yeah that's at least what Ryeowook thought. "Donghae hyung, minho-ah, i'm going to check the others okay. Take care." Ryeowook said and leave the room.

Silence consume the atmosphere inside the room. Both of the guys were busy with their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter