S.M. Audition

Teardrops of Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, South Korea

Tuesday, 11 October 2004

 

Krystal was getting ready for her audition today. Of course, her sister support her. He sister, Jessica Jung was in the S.M. first because she was older. Actually, SM discovered Krystal first when she was just 5 years old but their mother didn't give a permission to a 5 years old Krystal to join the audition. So, now, she is joining.

"Have you take all your belongings that you need for the audition, honey?" ask Mrs. Jung.

"Yes eomma. I've got it all in my sling bag. Now, let's go." Krystal said energeticly.

Mrs. Jung put her arm in Krystal's shoulder and walked to the car where Mr. Jung is waiting. Jessica is waiting for her at the S.M. building.

 

Finally, the Jung family arrived at the building and they park their car. It is so hard to find an empty space because that day was so crowded. Until they finally get a parking space a bit far from the building. They have to walk around 5 meters.

Jessica was waiting at the lobby. She ran to her parents and sister just as she saw them. "Eomma, Appa! You're here! And Krystal, hurry up! Ah, you should succeed okay?" Jessica pats Krystal's shoulder and went in. "Jessica-ah, Krystal, eomma and appa will go to the mall to wait you ne? So, good luck!" Mr and Mrs. Jung said as they wave their hands.

 

"Number 43 please come in to the audition room!" shout someone in the speaker. Krystal took a breath. "Good luck sis." Jessica said and smiled at her. Krystal smiled at her older sister and walked into the audition room.

 

Krystal's POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter