Chapter 2

FYI... He's Mine

After waving his brother goodbye, Donghae continued to eat his breakfast. Alone. His parents are in London to settle some stuff regarding their business trade there. But Donghae didn't feel lonely since he received lots of love from his brother and parents. He's grateful that his parents would make time for them regardless their busy schedules.

'Hmm, should I skip school?' Donghae mumbled after finishing his meal.

'Yah, Donghae Mun! Don't you dare to skip if you don't want to be dead' Kris said while sitting opposite him.

Donghae pouted and continued to mumbled softly 'Damn it, I said too loud'

'I can hear you, you know' Kris said.

'You better get your together and go to school before I call your brother' Kris threatened.

Donghae gulped and immediately make his way to the garage. He knows that if Kris makes that phone call, hell would break loose.

'There's my baby' Donghae grinned when he saw his polished Ducati in the garage.

He got that Ducati from his brother for getting number 1 in the whole form for the major exam in high school. He's pretty sure that with his results, he could get in into top universities in Korea, even overseas perhaps.

He ignites the engine after opening the automatic garage and rides off to his high school. After landing a park at the school compound, he made his way to his class. Him being the most popular kid in the school would received stares from people especially girls who were drooling looking at his good looks.

'Oppa, good morning!' some girls said in high pitch that would make the school windows shattered.

'Good morning' Donghae smiled at them.

Despite his good looks, Donghae is a friendly guy whose has a smile that could melts people's heart when they see it. Only with his smile.

'Good morning, Siwon!' Donghae said when he saw his best friend in the class.

Choi Siwon, Donghae's best friend since elementary school smiled at him while waving hi.

'You're early' Siwon smirked.

'I wanted to skip but Kris hyung heard me' Donghae pouted and take his seat beside Siwon.

'Hahaha, you and your big mouth' Siwon chuckled.

'Shut up!' Donghae hissed.

Their daily conversation was interrupted when their teacher came in.

'Okay class, we'll begin our lesson now. So please, keep quiet and listen' the teacher said.

Throughout the lesson, Donghae didn't pay any attention to the teacher when suddenly he saw a figure in the field. He sat up straight and stared at the figure.

What is that guy doing there?  

Donghae kept on observing the figure who were running like a madman looking for something. And suddenly Donghae noticed that the figure has a blue hair and milky skin that made him looks so cute. When he saw some tears in the figure's eyes, his heart clenched.

Why are you crying cutie? What happened?

Donghae snapped out from his gaze when Siwon tapped his shoulder.

'Donghae Mun, didn't you hear me? Let's go!' Siwon rushed him.

'Go where?' Donghae gave him the puzzle look.

'As you can see, now is recess and I'm starving. So please excuse me if you don't want to eat' Siwon already made his way out from the class.

'Wait for me, Choi Siwon!' Donghae shouted.

He glanced at his window to look at the blue figure again but disappointedly, the guy wasn't there anymore. Donghae just shrugged his feeling and made his way to the cafeteria as Siwon already left him.

At the cafeteria, Donghae saw Siwon sitting with his boyfriend, Cho Kyuhyun. They've been together for about few months now and when Donghae first knew about it, he was shocked that his best friend is dating that football captain. Either way, he is happy for them because they've been harbouring their feelings for quite sometimes now and finally Siwon gathered all his courage to ask Kyuhyun out. And the rest is this, they've become a couple.

'Hey guys' Donghae smiled.

'Oh hey Donghae. I was just about to leave, so don't mind me' Kyuhyun stood up to make his move.

'What? Leaving already? Come and sit with us, Kyuhyun'

'I can't, Donghae. I'm looking for my friend actually'

Before he left, he turned to Siwon and pecked the older guy's lips, 'Bye, Wonnie'

'Bye, love' Siwon smiled.

After Kyuhyun exited the cafeteria, Siwon stood up.

'And where do you think you're going?' Donghae raised his eyebrows.

'I'm going to the library, I haven't submit my report to Mrs. Lee. And if she knows about me, I'll be damned. See you later dude' Siwon patted Donghae's back and left with his books.

'What?! So who am I going to eat with?! Yah, that crazy !' Donghae cursed.

After buying snacks from the cafeteria, he made his way to his class since there's only 15 minutes left.

'Shouldn't come today if I know that my best friend ditched me' Donghae hissed under his breath.

As he was walking pass the empty classes, he heard someone crying. He halted and the sob was becoming louder. Donghae looked around to see if anyone was there but there's no one. He assumed that it must came from the stairs. Usually Donghae didn't care about people cry but somehow that day, his heart told him to find the owner of the tears.

He slowly walked to stairs and was shocked to find a familiar figure. The blue hair guy from just now! His heart once again clenched when he heard the sobbing sound and when he looked closely at the person, Donghae's heart pounded.

He is so cute!

He feels like wanting to embrace the guy to make him stop crying but then again, he didn't want to feel like a creep. So, he slowly made his way near the figure and said, 'Hey there, I'm Donghae Mun. Why are you crying?'

'I was... t-t-trying to f-find my p-p-plushie but I can't f-f-find it... It's my c-c-childhood toy' the figure stuttered and cried out loud.

Donghae couldn't stand it anymore, he quickly sat beside the figure and hug him from the side. Donghae continuously consoled him with a soothing voice and rubbed his hand behind his back to calm him down. And it worked. The figure was sobbing quietly and when he look at Donghae, Donghae was mesmerised by his beauty even though he was in a crying state.

'So do you want to tell me what happened?' Donghae smiled.

The blue hair guy just nodded and explained, 'I was trying to look for my friend at the cafeteria, then out of nowhere these guys came and asking for my money. I don't want to give my money to them because that's the only money I have. Then they grabbed my bag and emptied it. That's when they saw my plushie, I always bring it to school because it's my childhood toy that I kept since I was a baby. They took the toy and said that I have to find it by myself. I skipped my class just now but until now, I couldn't find it'

The blue hair guy started crying again when he talked about his plushie and Donghae being the calm one immediately hugged him. Hearing the story made Donghae furious, he swears that he will find the guys who did this to his cute guy.

'Did you know the guys?' Donghae asked.

The guy shook his hand, 'But I know that one of them has a red highlight on his hair'

With that information, Donghae immediately know who those guys are. He gritted his teeth and calmly said to the guy, 'I will find your plushie, but now I want you to go to your class and not to worry about a thing. I'll find you tomorrow'

'Really?' the guy cutely looked up to him with his big round eyes.

'I promise' Donghae held out his pinky finger to the guy.

'Promise' the guy hooked his own pinky finger to his.

After the bell rang, Donghae asked the guy to go to his class. At first, he hesitated but as Donghae persuaded him, he just nodded and made his way to his class. After making sure that the guy is gone, his anger rises and he quickly search for the guys.

As expected, they were hanging out behind the school, far away from the CCTV. Donghae clenched his fist hard and made his way to the guys. The guys were shocked to see Donghae there and at the same time was afraid of him especially when he gave them his death glare.

Other than being the friendly and popular guy in school, Donghae is quite a troublemaker and delinquent. He fights very well and that makes the bullies, not only from the school but outside too, don't dare to touch him.

Donghae's anger reached to the max when he saw the presumed plushie on the ground, dirtied.

'So, you are the one who took the plushie away from my friend?' Donghae said in his cold voice that made the guys shivered.

'N-No, Donghae. We found it and w-we don't know w-what to do with it' the biggest guy stuttered.

'Really? But I heard a different story from him. So which one should I believe?' Donghae was already cracked his fist ready to beat the crap out of them.

'You should believe us! He is nothing but a nerd, Donghae. He's not important!' a thin guy in the group said.

'Tsk, wrong choice of words. You know...' Donghae started walking towards them and they immediately step backwards.

Donghae bent down to take the plushie with him, to be more precise a monkey plushie. Then he stood up on his feet and stared at those guys with his deadly eyes.

'You guys are nothing but a trash'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'And then, he was so stupid that he dared to...' Minwoo stopped talking when Eric's phone rang.

'Hold on, Minwoo' Eric said and picked up his phone.

'Hello?'

'Yes, this is Eric Mun'

'What?! He did what?!'

'Okay, I understand'

'I'm sorry on behalf of him'

'I'm coming now, and please don't tell the principle'

After Eric hung up his phone, he could only sighed.

'What's wrong Eric?'

'Donghae is at it again'

'What did he do?'

'He beat the crap of three guys. One fainted, one broke his leg and another one just has minor injuries'

'Holy crap, he must be so angry at them!'

'Yeah, and he is so going to get it from me'

'Hey, don't blame him. You were like that too'

'Yah! But he didn't know that and don't you ever tell him about it'

'Yeah yeah, whatever. But I'm sure he already knows about it'

'Tsk, this idiot' Eric scoffed at Minwoo and started leaving to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~