Chapter 18

FYI... He's Mine

'You what?!' Hyesung suddenly yelled on Sunday morning after Eric broke an unbelievable news to him.

'I'm sorry babe, but I can't avoid it. I tried to persuade my dad but he just doesn't want to listen'

'But we promised!' Hyesung whined.

Eric and Hyesung are going to graduate in three days and they've already planned on graduating together. But out of the sudden, Eric has to go to Europe as he must follows his dad on the business trip. For some ridiculous reason, the client is a big fan of Eric as she saw Eric's acting skill on the internet.

'I know I know. And you know that I hate breaking my promises to anyone especially you. But I just can't this time'

'But what about the certificate and the gown? I'm sure that your dad will have to let to graduate' Hyesung asked with such a pure hope.

'About that...' Eric started rubbed the back of his head.

'Dad talked to the principle and he gave me the certificates in advance' Eric cautiously said.

'He did what?! Yah, that stupid principle! Tsk, I can't believe him!' Hyesung cursed.

Eric hold Hyesung's hands and rubbed on the back of his palm, 'I'm sorry baby, I just can't avoid it'

Hyesung could just sighed as he was trying to understand Eric's situation, 'It's okay, I understand. When are you leaving?' Hyesung asked softly.

Eric froze and gulped nervously as he was about to break another surprising news.

'In about 2 hours?' Eric carefully said.

'2 HOURS?! YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME SOONER ERIC MUN!! BUT NOOO, YOU DECIDED TO TELL ME NOW... I TRULY CAN'T BELIEVE YOU' Hyesung said with anger.

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Dad just told me yesterday night and you went to sleep early. I didn't have the heart to wake you up' Eric tried to calm his boyfriend down as the younger starting to walk around in circle in the living room.

'Okay okay, I'm calming down' Hyesung took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. He repeated the action several times until he truly calmed down.

'I'm going inside to change my clothes. I'm sending you Eric' Hyesung started walking towards their bedroom.

'Ehh? But you didn't have to!' Eric said. He honestly didn't want to be a burdensome to his boyfriend.

'Say that once again' Hyesung narrowed his eyes.

'I-I said, you d-don't have to. I-I don't want to cause trouble' Eric gulped nervously.

'You dare to stop me from sending you, Eric Mun? You want to die is it?!' Hyesung threatened him with his cold voice.

'N-No'

'Good! I'm going to get change. And you, my lovely boyfriend, better start packing' Hyesung returned to his normal self and skipped into the room.

Eric hurriedly took his luggage that he already packed yesterday. Now he just needed to change his clothes. After they are all set to go, Hyesung drove Eric to the airport using Hyesung's car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I hate seeing you leave' Hyesung muttered quietly when they reached the airport.

'And I hate leaving you' Eric gently hold his hands.

'Don't forget to eat your meals and remember to Skype me'

'Okay babe'

He sighed and said, 'I'm gonna miss you Eric-ah' and started to nibble Eric's shirt with his fingers.

Eric kissed him softly and said, 'I'm gonna miss you more. Just don't be too sad and enjoy your graduation day okay. I'll call you after the graduation'

Hyesung nodded and squeezed Eric's hand on last time before letting go. Eric kissed him and got out from the car. He really hates it whenever Hyesung sends him off. It makes his heart hurts leaving him behind but at the same time, he knows that he can't neglect his dad's orders so he reluctant obeyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hyung, stop drinking. Tomorrow's your graduation day' Junjin persuaded Hyesung at a pub.

Tonight Hyesung had forced Junjin, Andy and Minwoo to accompany him for a drink as a stress release. They know that he couldn't see Eric tomorrow as the older guy hasn't come back yet.

'I don't care. I will keep drinking till I drop' Hyesung said while swaying his body side by side.

'Eric would kill me if he knows about this' Minwoo sighed and shook his head.

'Eric? Who is Eric?' Hyesung chuckled.

Damn, he is really drunk!

'Eric hyung is your boyfriend, Shin Hyesung hyung' Andy said.

'Oh? You mean that bastard who left me for some stupid job? I wish that he go to hell' Hyesung mumbled.

'Hyung, he can't avoid it. You know that'

'I don't care! You know how much it hurts when he leave me like that! He doesn't even know that I'm missing him so much. And he didn't even Skype with me today and yesterday. Huh, that ungrateful bastard! Ugh, he's so annoying. I swear when he comes back here, I would make him ually frustrated for one whole week!' Hyesung unloads his frustrations and soon passed out.

'Oh no' Minwoo sighed.

'Let's just carry him before he wakes up' Junjin said and carried him to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Dammit! I have a major headache right now and today is my graduation day. Just great' Hyesung gulped a pill for hangover.

'It's your fault hyung. Who ask you to go out and drink' Eunhyuk scoffed.

'Shut up!' Hyesung hissed.

Their parents weren't there with them because they were already there at the university as the guest of honours. The graduation was great, with good accompanies around ; Junjin, Andy and Minwoo.

They asked how Hyesung was coping with his headache but they didn't tell him everything that happened last night. Minwoo actually recorded Hyesung's drunk talk yesterday and sent it to Eric.

Eric on the other hand was laughing so hard during an important meeting when he received it. He smirked when Hyesung said that he would make him ually frustrated. Unknown to Hyesung, Eric had make a surprise for Hyesung.