Chapter 7

FYI... He's Mine

A month ago, Donghae and Eunhyuk were friends and now they are like the bestest best friends and even Siwon and Kyuhyun weren't that close to them like that. They naturally know about each other's likes and dislikes. Fun fact, Donghae now knows that Eunhyuk loves to dance. Not because Eunhyuk told him but it was because he caught Eunhyuk dancing in an empty studio at school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae was walking to Eunhyuk's class to invite him to the library as he needs to finish up his reports that was due on that day. But rather than taking the normal route, he decided to use the long way.

When he was walking he could hear musics coming from the studio. Donghae knows that no one was using them because they don't want to. He then slowly walked towards it and peeked inside. He was shocked to see Eunhyuk inside dancing with so much power and passionate. He kept staring at the now-hot-looking Eunhyuk until the blue hair guy grinned widely at him.

'Hae! What are you doing there? Come in!' Eunhyuk walked towards him and grabbed him inside.

Then they sit at the corner of the studio. Donghae who was still mesmerised by Eunhyuk's dance just kept on dreaming.

'Hae? Are you okay?' Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows.

'W-What? Y-Yeah, I'm fine' Donghae stuttered.

'Hmm, I didn't know that you dance' Donghae said amazed.

'Only my family and Kyuhyun know. You see, I'm not good in dancing. It's just my passion' Eunhyuk shyly said.

'Agh! I must be bad dancer in front of you!' Eunhyuk childishly stomped his feet and buried his face in his palms.

'Are you kidding me?! You are amazing! You should join the dance competitions! And I'm sure that people would LOVE you. If they don't, I would beat the crap out of them' Donghae said excitedly.

Eunhyuk slowly looked up and said, 'Really? Am I good?'

'You're not only good... You are AMAZING Hyukkie!' Donghae smiled.

Eunhyuk just chuckled cutely and replied, 'Hahaha, thank you Hae'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand, Donghae is famous for being a talented striker for his high school football team, so Eunhyuk would go to his game to give him some support. And not to forget his best friend, Kyuhyun as the amazing captain. Initially, Eunhyuk constantly went to the games to watch Kyuhyun but not anymore since Siwon were (and still are) always there for him.

But now, Donghae would dragged Eunhyuk by force with the excuse, 'Hyukkie, you need to be there! I need your support'

So today, there is he with Siwon supporting Kyuhyun and Donghae as they are against EXO football team, one of the top teams in the district. Winning this game is very important for their team for them to go up on the next level. Eunhyuk knows that he definitely need to be there to watch the big game and be there for his friends.

'Hyukkieee' Donghae called when he saw Eunhyuk entering the stadium.

'Hi Hae, when is your game starting?' Eunhyuk asked when he looked that all the spectators have anticipating for the game.

'In 5 minutes. But before I go...' Donghae said and hugged the blue hair guy in front of him.

Eunhyuk was shocked when he feel himself in Donghae's embrace and it made him blushed in seconds, 'H-Hmm, Hae? What are you doing? People are staring at us'

'Who cares about them? Screw them! I just need to hug you for some support for my game later... You'll be watching me right?' Donghae pulled himself from the hug and stared directly into Eunhyuk's eyes.

'Y-Yes, of course I will. I'm here for you' Eunhyuk blushed but still managed to smile at the now grinning Donghae.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The game ended with Kyuhyun's team winning 3-2 and everyone especially Eunhyuk and Siwon were overwhelming by the result. They are confident that his team would beat EXO team down.

After the match, Eunhyuk and Siwon quickly ran down to see Kyuhyun and Donghae.

'You don't know how proud I am of you, baby' Siwon said proudly and pecked Kyuhyun's lips.

'Thank you, Wonnie. If it's not for my team members, we wouldn't win' Kyuhyun humbly said.

'Kyuhyunnie, I'm so proud of you' Eunhyuk hugged his best friend tightly.

'Hehe, thank you Eunhyuk' Kyuhyun chuckled at his cute best friend while patting his head.

Even though Eunhyuk is 19 years old, he still acts like a child around his family and Kyuhyun. Maybe it's because he's the youngest child in the family and Kyuhyun always likes to act like the older one.

'Yah yah, don't hug my boyfriend for too long' Siwon joked.

Eunhyuk protruded his tongue and continued to hug Kyuhyun, 'Don't want, he is my best friend'

Siwon could only tsk at Eunhyuk. Siwon honestly doesn't mind Eunhyuk being all clingy to Kyuhyun because he knows that Eunhyuk is like a younger brother to Kyuhyun and even when Siwon comes to his life, it doesn't change anything in their friendship.

When Eunhyuk was about to ask Donghae's whereabout, a voice appeared behind him, 'Well, where's my hug Hyukkie?'

Eunhyuk turned around just to see Donghae who was grinning happily at him, and Eunhyuk gladly hugged him even though he knows that he started blushing.

'I'm proud of you too Hae' Eunhyuk mumbled softly.

Donghae ruffled his hair and minutes later, he pulled himself from the hug and told Eunhyuk to wait for him as he needed to go grab his stuffs before leaving.

While he was waiting for Donghae, someone tapped on Eunhyuk's shoulder. He turned around and saw Jessica with her arms crossed her chest looking somewhat pissed.

'Yes?' Eunhyuk smiled but much to his dismay, the girl in front of him didn't smile back.

He knows that her name is Jessica because she is the head cheerleader for their school. She's pretty, smart and has every character that a guy wants in looking for a girlfriend. Everyone wants in the school wants to date her and rumours said that she's been seeing Donghae these past few days.

When Eunhyuk first knew about it from his classmates, his heart clenched and he was desperately hoping it wasn't true. He wanted to ask Donghae about it but he knows that he doesn't have the right. Now he is, standing in front of Donghae's assumed 'girlfriend'.

'You're the new guy who's been hanging out with Donghae right?'

'I guess so'

'What's your name?'

'Eunhyuk'

'Listen Eunhyuk, I'm gonna say this once and I'm not gonna repeat myself' Jessica said and when she saw Eunhyuk was paying his full attention to her, she continued, 'I don't know how you and Donghae are friends but I always saw you guys together. More often than he is with his best friend, Siwon. Let me ask you this. Are you two in a relationship or something?'

'WHAT?! N-No, we're just friends. Nothing more' Eunhyuk shook his head many times.

He somehow has the feeling that Jessica has a major crush on Donghae.

'Really? Good then because I'm not gonna waste my time competing with you. You're just a nerd who has nothing but Kyuhyun by your side. And before you want to be friends with Donghae, look yourself in the mirror. You are nothing but a freak! With that blue hair of yours. You think that if you have blue hair, people would think that you're cool? I'm sorry but you're not. Not now, not never' Jessica mocked him.

Eunhyuk could bit his lower lips hard to restrain himself from crying. He couldn't afford being seen crying in front of Jessica.

And Jessica was about to continue mocking him, a voice shouted, 'JESSICA!'

Jessica and Eunhyuk turned to look for the voice and were shocked to see Donghae with his red face covered with angers.

'What did you say to him?!!' Donghae furiously yelled causing people to stare at him.

Eunhyuk doesn't want to see arguments in front of him so he tugged Donghae's shirt and mumbled softly, 'Hae, calm down. She didn't say anything'

Donghae pulled Eunhyuk behind him and hissed, 'Eunhyuk, don't you dare say a word'

'Donghae-ah, I didn't say anything... I was just having a friendly conversation with Eunhyuk's. Right?' Jessica faked her smile to Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk could feel her death glare behind her eyes.

'Don't you dare lie! I heard EVERY SINGLE WORD you said to Hyukkie and no one, I repeat, no one could ever say bad things to him. Not now, not never. Including a like you. You think that guys would like a girl who likes to wear short skirt like there's not enough fabric? A girl who wears thick makeup like a clown? No. No one likes that kind of girl especially not a girl like you' Donghae said and immediately grabbed Eunhyuk's wrist and exited the stadium.

Donghae could hear Jessica cries but he doesn't bother to care. What he cares right now is Eunhyuk's hurt feelings. When they are outside of the stadium, Donghae turned Eunhyuk's body to him. He hissed when he saw Eunhyuk's bleeding lips, he knows that the guy in front of him was trying hard not to cry.

Donghae sighed and started to wipe Eunhyuk's lips with his napkin, 'Look what that had done to you. I'm sorry that I couldn't come sooner'

Eunhyuk stopped Donghae by holding his hand and gave him his usual gummy smile, 'I'm fine Hae, see? 100% healthy... Plus what she said is true, I'm nothing but a freak'

Donghae could obviously Eunhyuk's mumbled words, 'Don't you ever say like that, Shin Eunhyuk. You are EVERYTHING but a freak. Just don't believe their bull because they know nothing about you. Even though we haven't been friends for a year but I feel like I've known you for eternity. So believe me when I said you're beautiful because you are' Donghae spilled out his sincere words that he kept inside for so long.

Eunhyuk was touched by his words and that made him speechless that he could only nod to Donghae.

'Let me send you home after we grab your favourite ice-cream downtown' Donghae said and pulled Eunhyuk to his motorbike.

'I want strawberry!' Eunhyuk said.

'Hahaha, okay. Whatever you want'

After having their ice-cream together, Donghae sent Eunhyuk home but only to drop him off not too near at his security gate. He doesn't want anyone to see them together as he fears that Eunhyuk might get in trouble if they're caught. Especially if they're being caught by Eunhyuk's father.

'See you tomorrow Hyukkie!' Donghae grinned and helped Eunhyuk with his helmet.

'See you tomorrow Hae' Eunhyuk smiled and waved goodbye before walking towards his security gate. After making sure that Eunhyuk is safely arrived at his house, Donghae made his way back home.