Chapter 11

FYI... He's Mine

'Oh ! Oh ! I'm late!' Eunhyuk quickly ran and managed to arrived in school compound right before the gate closed.

He sighed in relieved and started to walk to his class, 'I swear that hyung of mine' Eunhyuk exhaled angrily.

'If only he would be kind enough to tell me that's he spending the night at Andy's hyung's house, I wouldn't be waiting for him to send me to school this morning. Ugh!' he stomped his feet in the middle of the hallway.

He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, 'But it's okay, I still love him no matter what. At least he fulfilled his promise last week' Eunhyuk mumbled softly. Hyesung has brought him to his favourite country, Turkey as he managed to get straight As for his result.

He knocked the door and greeted his teacher right before he started apologising countless of times. Luckily the teacher is nice so she let him loose, he smiled and bowed politely to her. He made his way to his seat only to see Kyuhyun who was laughing at him.

'Shut up!' Eunhyuk hissed.

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry. But it's just so funny how you told me at you were going to come to school early than me' Kyuhyun said in between his laugh.

'It's Hyesung hyung's fault! Not mine!' Eunhyuk pouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the recess, he couldn't find Donghae to tell him that he's not gonna join him at the cafeteria as he needed to finish some work at the library. So he passed the message to Kyuhyun as he will be with Siwon or probably Donghae later.

While doing some research, Eunhyuk looked up and glancing around the library. He felt an intense atmosphere but he just shrugged it off. After finishing his report, he put the books that he borrowed back on the shelf and made his way out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school, Eunhyuk decided to see Donghae at his class and was hoping that he might be there. Usually Donghae would come to his class after school but today he thought one could need a change.

As he was approaching Donghae's class, Eunhyuk could see many people hanging outside of the class. He sensed an intense atmosphere, worst than what he felt before, around the area. Before he could ask about Donghae's whereabout, he was more curious about what was happening. Luckily he found Kyuhyun, Siwon, Ryeowook and Yesung.

'Hey guys' he smiled and waved happily at them.

'Shh, hyung. It's not the time to say hi' Ryeowook shushed Eunhyuk's mouth.

'Yeah hyung, let's just pray that God is on our side today' Yesung commented.

Eunhyuk who didn't know what was happening frowned because no one wants to tell him what's going on. Even when he looked at Siwon, the guy seemed to be so anxious and scared. Eunhyuk knows that Siwon is a relax guy and seeing him like this, it must be really serious.

'Could anyone tell me what's going on?' Eunhyuk becomes frustrated.

'Well, someone ripped Donghae's keychains on his bag and you know how he LOVES keychains. So when he found out about it, the school turns upside down with him getting so furious and started searching for the person from one class to another. He even went inside the girls' toilet' Siwon explained.

'It can't be serious right' Eunhyuk said, chuckling nervously.

Siwon's, Ryeowook's and Yesung's eyes were wide open after hearing his statement and Kyuhyun could only sighed at his best friend's dumbness.

Yesung hold Eunhyuk's head and made him look at the class's condition from outside. Eunhyuk's jaws dropped when the messiness in the class especially Donghae's place, he literally scattered his books all over the place. But luckily he didn't mess up other people's place and books.

'Do you want me to talk to him?' Eunhyuk asked.

Ryeowook quickly hugged him and said, 'I don't want you to die fast hyung!'

Eunhyuk chuckled and said, 'I'm sure I can talk him through. Excuse me'

After Eunhyuk made his way through the crowed people to Donghae's class, he opened the door only to find that it's locked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown to him...

'Who wants to bet that he couldn't calm Donghae down? I mean, even Siwon couldn't do anything about it even after years' Yesung said.

'Who loses, be the winner's slave for a week. Call?' Kyuhyun said.

'Call!' they said in unison.

'I bet that Eunhyuk could calm him down. In less than 15 minutes' Kyuhyun betted.

'I'm gonna go with my smart boyfriend here' Siwon said.

'I bet that he couldn't' Yesung said.

'And I'm gonna go with Yesung' Ryeowook commented.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Eunhyuk was about to knock, a hand stopped him.

'Hmm, a-are you going to knock?' a thin guy said.

'Yes' Eunhyuk showed him his gummy smile.

'But that's a bad idea' a girl joined in their conversation.

'It's okay, I'm just going to try. If you hesitate, you can take a step back' Eunhyuk said and much to his surprise, they all actually did.

He turned to the door and saw Donghae who was sitting on the table looking outside with his furious face. Eunhyuk took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

When Donghae turned his body and looked at him, Eunhuk smiled widely showing his teeth and gum. Donghae quickly ran to the door and unlocked it, then he pulled Eunhyuk inside and the blue hair guy sat on the table opposite Donghae. The people outside who silently praying for Eunhyuk's safety while their friends were hoping that they will win the bet.

'What's wrong Hae?' Eunhyuk asked softly at him.

Donghae sighed and jumped down from the table to start explaining with his hand gestures, '....... And if I know who did this, I swear to God I would kill him with my own hands!'

From other people's view, it looked like Donghae was scolding him furiously and it made them pray harder for his wellness.

Donghae sighed and returned to sit on the table back.

'Is it limited edition?'

'No, it's not. All the limited editions one I put it in a special drawer'

Eunhyuk smiled and said, 'Well, if like that I have an idea'

'What idea?' he raised his eyebrows.

'Let's start collecting new keychains all over again! And I will help you choose the keychains' Eunhyuk said excitedly.

Soon after he realised what he said, he blushed at his stupid ridiculous idea, 'But that only if you want' Eunhyuk mumbled softly.

But when he looked up, he saw Donghae who was grinning from ears to ears.

'Yes, I would definitely want that!'

'Really?'

Donghae nodded and that made Eunhyuk smiled instantly, 'So now, let tidy up this place and buy our first keychain together'

Donghae nodded and started cleaning with the help of Eunhyuk. Luckily only Dongahe's place was messy so it only took them a minute to tidy up everything.

They were still talking to each there and when Donghae unlocked the door, they kept on talking as if they are the only one in the school. But before they go, Donghae saw Siwon and said, 'I'm going shopping with Hyukkie. Bye guys!'

Donghae didn't realised how Siwon and the others who were stunned by his sudden change. They could hear him laughing and talking with Eunhyuk.

'So what do you want to buy Hyukkie?'

'I think I'll go with monkeys. You?'

'Fishes. I want Nemo!'

'I think a Nemo would be cute Hae'

'How about this? Let's exchange our items. You take my Nemo, I take your monkey'

'Okay, let's do it! And whatever makes you happy, I'm fine'

Soon after, Kyuhyun's and Siwon's shock face turned into a smirk.

'Looks like we got ourself two slaves, Siwonnie' Kyuhyun smirked.

'I'm sure that I have something for them next week' Siwon smirked too.

Ryeowook and Yesung gulped nervously.

'Welcome to hell Ryeowook' Yesung said

'Welcome to hell Yesung' the younger replied.