Chapter 17

FYI... He's Mine

'Are you sure about this?'

'Yes Hae, I'm sure. But please, if anything happen just stay by my side okay'

'Always, Hyukkie. Always'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hyung~ After class, please come to Frisky Cafe. I want you to meet someone ^^*

Eric and Hyesung both got the same text message from Donghae and Eunhyuk. Immediately they knew what was about to happen. Eric who was with Minwoo took out his phone and dialled a familiar number.

'Hey babe, have you got the text?' Eric started the conversation.

'Yup, I did. I'm gonna be there in 30 minutes' Hyesung said as he wasn't in university that day.

'Oh okay. See you there Hyesungie, love you'

'Love you too'

Eric smiled when he engaged the phone call and making Minwoo looked at him weirdly.

'What's wrong with you? You seem more happier than you usually are' Minwoo raised his eyebrows.

'Well my dear best friend Lee Minwoo, today I'm gonna meet Hyesung at a cafe in about 30 minutes'

'The point is?'

Minwoo knows that thy usually date at cafés so it's quite normal for him to know from Eric and Hyesung.

'The point is, we're gonna meet our brothers there'

'What?! You've already decided to tell them after 5 years?!'

'Nope, it's gonna be them who's gonna tell us'

'Meaning?' Minwoo raised his eyebrows again.

'Meaning that, my lovely brother is dating Hyesung's adorable brother'

'WHAT?! When? How? Who? Where?' Minwoo bombarded him with questions.

'I guess that we'll gonna found out later' Eric smirked and stood up.

'I better get going now. Bye Minwoo!' Eric waved him goodbye.

'Yah, you better tell me everything tomorrow!'

'Yeah yeah sure'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Are you sure about this?'

'Trust me, Hyesungie. It's gonna be so funny looking at their reaction later'

'You're so mean' Hyesung scoffed.

'Well it's for our baby brothers. Oh , here they come'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I'm scared, Hae'

'Just hold my hand Hyukkie. I promise you that I will do what it takes to get their blessings' Donghae smiled at Eunhyuk.

He grabbed Eunhyuk's hand and walked inside the cafe. Soon they saw two familiar figures sitting at the corner of the cafe beside each other. And their expressions are so scary that made both of the little brothers gulped nervously.

Donghae squeezed Eunhyuk's hand tighter gesturing that he doesn't have to be scared. In return, Eunhyuk nodded and smiled. They walked towards Eric and Hyesung and bowed politely before taking the seats opposite them.

'Thank for coming, hyungs. Firstly, I want to introduce myself to Hyesung hyung' Donghae started the conversation after they kept quiet in an intense atmosphere for minutes.

'My name is Donghae Mun and I'm Hyukkie's boyfriend' Donghae bowed 90 degree.

Hyesung seemed startled by the nickname that Donghae called as he himself never calls his brother 'Hyukkie'.

'Even though we've met before but I want to introduce myself too. My name is Shin Eunhyuk and I'm Hae's boyfriend' Eunhyuk bowed 90 degree to Eric.

'The reason why we asked you to come here is because we want to get our blessings as you guys are the most important people in our lives. We've been together for 1 month now and I really hope that you'll give your blessings' Donghae explained.

'Do you know who they are to our family?' Eric asked with an intense tone looking at Donghae.

Eunhyuk was stunned by that question while Donghae just put up a calm face, 'Yes, they are the sons of SJ company's chairman. But I don't see any problems with it' Donghae said.

'Do you know that this bastard right here is your boyfriend's brother?' Hyesung hissed and glared at Eric who was trying to suppress his laugh.

'I-I know hyung' Eunhyuk timidly replied.

'And you do know that our families have been rivalries for years now. And with you guys being together would cause problems in future time. And I hope that you guys realised the consequences that you're about to face' Eric said.

When Donghae was about to say something, Eunhyuk was faster and said, 'I know and we've already thought about that. I know that we couldn't do anything about our fathers but what I know is that I'm gonna fight for our relationship despite your opinions. We are not our fathers and they are not us. We're just two innocent guys who just simply fall in love with each other' Eunhyuk bravely said.

Eric, Hyesung and Donghae were stunned by his words. Hyesung couldn't believe that such mature words could come out from his baby brother's mouth and Donghae on the other hand was grinning widely at his brave boyfriend. He couldn't believe that Eunhyuk would stand up for their relationship first.

Donghae held his hand and looked at both of the older guys, 'Yup, we couldn't help falling in love with each other. I don't know about you guys, but I will be with Hyukkie no matter what. For now and forever' Donghae confessed that made Eunhyuk blushed.

Donghae and Eunhyuk were staring at the now quiet guys and anxiously waiting for their replies. They already thought about worst things that could happen and looked at each other for support. But what happened next is truly unimaginable.

Eric and Hyesung laughed out loud!

They laughed so hard that made people around them stared at them as if they were the craziest mental people on Earth.

'Omg, you should see you faces just now. Epic!' Eric said in between his laughs.

'And that was the most heroic and mature confessions coming from you two. It's so funny!' Hyesung added.

Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at each other and then looked at Eric and Hyesung with a puzzled look.

'Huh?'

'I'm in a relationship' Eric said.

'Me too' Hyesung nodded.

'Really? Who? You never tell me about this before. Hyung you're so mean!' Donghae pouted at Eric.

'Yeah, am I not important to you hyung?' Eunhyuk pouted at Hyesung.

'See this bastard beside me?' Hyesung asked.

They nodded.

'See this annoying brat beside me?' Eric asked.

They nodded.

'He is actually my boyfriend' they said in unison.

'YOUR WHAT?!' Eunhyuk and Donghae shouted.

'Shut up, guys! You are so noisy!' Hyesung hissed.

'Yup, you heard it well. Hyesungie's mine and I'm his' Eric sipped his juice.

'What? When? How? Where?' Donghae said it in one breath.

'We've been together for 5 years now and we're just two innocent guys who just simply fall in love with each other' Hyesung mocked and Eric laughed at his remark. He then pumped his fist to Hyesung's as a sign of good comeback.

'B-But what about your fight last month? We saw you mocking each other about some stinky balloons' Eunhyuk said.

'Oh, that one? Hahaha, it was just an act. Nothing happened actually' Eric laughed.

'So those weekends when you said you have business trips or school works, you were actually lying and actually at the apartment with Hyesung hyung' Donghae widen his eyes.

'Yup, every single weekends but some trips were true. For 2 years. And when you guys came to our apartment, we were freaking out! We thought that you might suspect anything but luckily you didn't' Eric explained.

'So the shoes and the plates on the table were Hyesung hyung's?' Eunhyuk asked.

'Yup, and when you heard noises in the apartment, it was me. I accidentally hit the table' Hyesung laughed awkwardly at his clumsiness.

Donghae and Eunhyuk could finally sighed in relieved but they couldn't stop asking questions to their brothers.

'How can you manage to keep your relationship as a secret? It must be hard!' Donghae amazed.

'Yup, it is but no matter what, we will always stand beside each other fearing that one of us would fall on the ground' Eric smiled.

'But the main question is now, how are we going to tell our family?' Eunhyuk cautiously asked.

That question could only made Hyesung and Eric sighed, 'We wish we have the answer but unfortunately we don't. That's why I asked you about the consequences that you going to cause' Eric smiled weakly making Hyesung to squeezed his hand.

'But it's okay! We don't have to tell them now. When the time has come, then we'll think about it!' Donghae tried to enlighten the gloomy mood.

Eric and Hyesung looked at each other and smirked evilly.

'So, have you done it?' Eric asked.

'Done what?' Donghae raised his eyebrows.

'Aigoo, don't act dumb with my baby bro. You can tell us, we don't mind. We're open minded people' Eric smirked causing Hyesung to laugh.

'Hyung, I honestly don't know what you meant' Donghae said and Eunhyuk just nodded in agreement.

Eric leaned in and asked them to move closer to him. Then he whispered, 'Have you guys spend your first passion night together?'

Donghae and Eunhyuk both couldn't process what Eric said but once they understood his real meaning, they blushed like a ripe tomato.

'H-Hyung! What the hell?! We're just in the early stage of a relationship!' Donghae said while Eunhyuk was keeping his head down looking at the floor.

'Aigoo, I'm just kidding! You don't have to blush so hard you know' Eric smirked and patted Donghae's and Eunhyuk's back while Hyesung was laughing so hard.

Eric stood up and asked, 'Anyways, what do you guys want? It's my treat'

'Hot vanilla for me and ice blended mocha for him as well as vanilla strawberry cake' Donghae smiled.

'Oh okay' Eric started walking but halted when Donghae called his name.

'Hyung!'

'Yes?'

'What about Hyesung hyung?' Donghae pointed at Hyesung who was reading a magazine.

'Oh, him? He wants his usual. A caramel mocha without any sugar added and a bagel served with jam and butter. Using different plate' Eric smiled and walked towards the counter.

'Wow, he really does know you hyung' Eunhyuk said in amusement.

'Haha, yup. And I bet that he will order a tuna sandwiches with salads by the side along with ice blended greentea with no whipped cream. And he wants the bread to be steamed, not toasted' Hyesung said.

Few minutes later, Eric came back with their orders and Donghae and Eunhyuk were stunned to see Eric's food and drinks. It's exactly the same with what Hyesung said.

'What?' Eric asked the now amused little brothers.

They quickly shook their heads.

'Told you' Hyesung smirked when he saw their expression.

That evening, they talked and have an amazing quality time together. Donghae and Eunhyuk were amazed at how compatible their brothers are with each other. It shows so much love and passion. They could only wish that they are gonna be like that in few years time.

At 5 pm, Donghae and Eunhyuk excused themselves saying that they need to buy some books for their upcoming exam.

'We'll leaving now. Bye hyungs. And thank you for giving us your blessing' Donghae and Eunhyuk bowed.

'Bye lovebirds. Just don't come back home so late okay' Hyesung said.

'Okay hyung!' Eunhyuk nodded.

As they were walking together laughing towards the exit, Eric and Hyesung smiled at their lovely actions. Donghae was making funny faces that made Eunhyuk laughed. And Eunhyuk wiped some dust on Donghae's collar and made Donghae pinched his cheek.

'Just like us in the old days'

'I just hope that they will be prepared when the time come' Hyesung said.

'Don't worry, baby. They are a lot stronger than they seem' Eric smiled.