Hyesung's Side

FYI... He's Mine

Knock...Knock...Knock

'Hey babe' Eric waved and held his hand.

'H-Hey. Eric-ah, I'm scared. Let's not do this' Hyesung tried to pull his hand away from Eric's but the latter gripped his hand tighter.

'Hyesungie, don't be afraid. I'm here. For you' Eric smiled but Hyesung knows that the smile is a weak one.

'Okay' Hyesung nodded.

Today Eric has decided to go to Hyesung's house to meet their parents. They don't know what is going to happen but what they know is that whether it's now or never.

As they were walking to the family meeting room, they saw Eunhyuk who was smiling at them.

'Fighting, hyungs!' Eunhyuk fisted his hand to them.

'Thanks Eunhyuk' Eric smiled while Hyesung was looking on the ground.

Knock...Knock...Knock...

'Yes?' Leeteuk said.

'Oh hi, Hyesung. I thought you're going out?' Mrs. Shin said.

'No, mum. Actually, I-I wanted you to meet someone'

'Really? Who is it?' Leeteuk intrigued.

Then Eric appeared behind the door and bowed politely.

'Good evening, Mr. And Mrs. Shin. My name is Eric Mun' Eric said politely.

Leeteuk's face darkened while his wife's face brightened.

'What is he doing here, Hyesung?' Leeteuk said calmly.

Hyesung and Eric both kneeled in front of them and said, 'We would like to get your blessings'

'Omo! Are you guys together?' Mrs Shin said excitedly.

'Yes, we've been together for 5 years now' Hyesung said bravely.

'WHAT?! 5 years!' Leeteuk stood up in anger.

'Dear, calm down. Just because you don't like his father, doesn't mean you need to hate the sons' Mrs Shin glared at her husband and making him sat down.

'Not don't like. I hate him' Leeteuk mumbled angrily but could be heard by everyone.

'I won't give my blessings to you guys' Leeteuk hissed.

Hyesung was already in tears when he heard those words coming out from his father. But Eric on the other hand just calmed and said,

'You just don't want to give your blessings just because I am the son of Yunho Mun. I'm sorry but I don't mean to be rude but the rivalry that has been going on between the two of you is not our concern. We're just simply two guys who love each other days by days. I don't care if you're going to hate me or even want to punch me, but I'm gonna make sure that I'm gonna get your blessings from both of you. Because leaving Hyesung is like ripping my heart out. And I'm sure that you've fallen in love, Mr Shin and if I may add, with a beautiful and elegant woman sitting right next to you. So I'm sure that you know the feeling of loving someone'

Hyesung and everyone else was stunned by Eric's words especially Mr and Mrs Shin.

'That was so brave! Hyesung-ah, you have a charming boyfriend' Mrs Shin winked and made Hyesung smile shyly.

'I won't approve your relationship!' Leeteuk hissed again.

Hyesung was stunned once again and small tears are flowing out from his eyes.

'Shin Leeteuk, don't you dare make my son cry! I don't care what you are going to say but I want them to get married as soon as possible. With or without you!' Mrs Shin glared.

'But...'

'NO BUTS LEETEUK! Say a word and I'll kick you out from the house!'

'Whatever' Leeteuk stood up and exited the room.

After he went out, Mrs Shin turned to Eric and Hyesung and hugged them.

'Aigoo, he will sure going to give his blessings. Don't worry' Mrs Shin smiled.

'Are you sure mum?' Hyesung stuttered.

'Definitely. If he dares to say no, I will chop him off for you' she winked.

'Thank you, Mrs Shin...'

'No no no, call me mum. You are going to be my son-in-law. It's a MUST'

'O-Okay, mum' Eric awkwardly smiled at him.

'Now, I want you to go to Eric's parents and get their blessings. I'm sure that they will yes' Mrs Shin stood up and left the room.

'W-Wow, your mum is scary' Eric commented.

'Yeah. And when she wants something, she'll definitely gonna get it. I'm positively sure that dad is going to give his blessing' Hyesung said confidently.

'You're right babe. So, are we going to meet them now? It's quite early' Eric said.

'Okay'

'Let's go Hyesungie' Eric grabbed his hand.

Hyesung smiled and took his hand.