Eric's Side

FYI... He's Mine

A/N : Hello guys, it's been awhile and I know that I told you that I might be updating after my exam ends but I feel that for this story, it needs a closure as we're at the ending already. I'm sorry if I'm still lacking but trust me, I've tried my best :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Young masters, your parents are ready to see you' Butler Jang said.

'Thank you' Eric smiled at him and made his way to the meeting room with Hyesung by his side.

Knock... Knock... Knock...

'Yes?' Eric's mum called.

Both Eric and Hyesung came in and immediately sat opposite of the parents.

'Mum, dad, I want to introduce you to someone special. This is Shin Hyesung, my fiancé'

'Omo, you proposed already?! I knew it! From the moment you looked so happy when we talked about relationships' Eric's mum was grinning from ear to ear.

Yunho on the other hand kept quiet and seconds later, he spoke.

'Are you Leeteuk's son?'

'Yes, Sir' 

'And you do know about our bad blood?'

'Yes, Sir'

'And you dared to come here to get our blessings?' 

Hyesung's heart clenched and he felt like he was about to break down but he knew that he can't make himself look like a coward. 

'Yunho!' his wife hissed.

'Dad!' Eric hissed.

Hyesung clenched his fist and didn't know how but he could feel his inner strength emerging out from his body.

'Please give me your blessings, Sir Yunho and Madam Claire. Because for us to get our happiness together, we need your approval and please let us have our happy ending. I know that things are going bad between you and my dad but it isn't our fight, it's yours. So please put your fight aside and make your son and I happy' Hyesung said confidentially.

He expected that Eric's dad would slap him right in the face but instead he laughed out loud.

'Oh my! You're so not like your father. That father of yours is really immature and stubborn' Yunho said in between his laughs.

After calming down, he turned serious.

'Well, Hyesung. You are right. What happened between your dad and I is our problem and not yours. Therefore, I will give my blessing. What about you honey?' Yunho asked his wife.

'YES! I can't wait for your wedding!' she squealed in happiness.

Eric and Hyesung were both dumbfounded because it was do different than when he met Hyesung's dad.

'Really dad? You're not joking right? Serious?' Eric asked.

'Yes, yes. I'm serious'

'It was so much different when we met my father' Hyesung mumbled softly.

'I knew it. I told you that he's immature. Now, pick a date so that we can have a family meeting together with your family Hyesung' Yunho stood up and exited the door.

'I'm happy that you'll becoming my son-in-law' Yunho smiled and walked away.

Claire who was walking behind Yunho winked at Eric and Hyesung as a congratulatory. After they're gone, Hyesung chuckled making Eric raised his eyebrows.

'Are you okay?'

'Hahaha, yes I am okay. It's just that I don't believe that it was so much easier' Hyesung said.

'And we just have one more step' Eric then kissed Hyesung softly on the lips.